Olympic Gold Medalist - Kurt Angle!!! *CAS UPLOADED*

LEGEND MANUTD

That's the same program I do textures with I just never use that feature. So with that said I tried it twice tonight and the save never loads it freezes at the load screen with the rock after you press start and select the USB sadly I'm tapping out I simply can't get this caw to load which is so odd as I've done this for a half dozen other creators :( I really wanted this caw too

you have use WWE 2K14 Save Editor 2.1 - cracked by EEA ?? inject caw then save and reopen on caws manager reassigns the slot ;)

You have said this a lot lol, yea i am using that editor and i am doing everything corret the problem is un your save not ours you need to load the save on your xbox then repost the save and cas files here ;)

I agree with Auday as I've been using that program since I bought it day 1 it was released and had a cracked copy before anybody else. I have uploaded caws for Dyno, Nickbreaker, SMK and others so I know what I'm doing Auday is right the issue is with the file bud.

Auday, Status and myself all tried to upload this and can't get the file to work. I hate to be the one to say it but I don't think this is ever gonna find it's way to CC unless Legend gets a Xbox trial membership and if he's jtag that will never happen for obvious reasons.

• 4 months later...

Archived