VIDEO: All WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006 moves and finishers (Create A Moveset)

Impaler

Last week I thought I will make a quick video of all the moves in SVR 2006.

Boy was I in for a long sitdown before the TV... What I thought will take about 30-40 mins to do turned into a 3+ hour long super-demonstration.

Here it is, every move demonstrated, from start to finish. Hope anyone can find this useful in some way.

BTW add back clotheslines, pedigree's and powerbombs + angle slam 2, Yukes!!

There sure is :D

Yeah I play that game a lot eventhough I own nextgen consoles SVR 2006 has and always will be a special game in the series.

And I do not play with superstars nor re-create wrestlers I play with my own CAWs such as these.

and these (this match below includes a hacked moveset CAW which I control to beat the absolute crap of my opponents [though I usually play against him because playing against a hacked CAW can be a real challenge somtimes since online play is nonexistant in SVR 2006 anymore])

Yeah, that great. My CAW's are usually all wrestlers. Sometimes I throw an occasional MMA guy in for fun. Now since you just recently looked at all the moves I have a question to ask: I'm working on a Ryback CAW and looking for a finisher that simulates his Shell Shock and I was wondering if you could recommend anything. I don't have any hacks, just the base game. Also on the subject of hacks, how hard is it and what do you use to hack the game? For the longest time I've wanted to make Taz a playable character and figured the only way that was possible was with a hack but I had no idea what to do. Any tips?

Archived