BHANGRA_MAN and theBirdSolutions Goldust Updated and Uploaded 07/03/2014 [nco]

BHANGRA_MAN

awesome work will he have his new entrance t-shirt, and also will gamevolt be doing a ps3 convertion??

Ok guys final attires from me and Birdy. No more layers available on current/modern facepaint without seriously compromising attire. So hope all is good and liked. Upload within next two to three days

================

================

Ok everyone initially inspired on Beonards (spelling error) PS3 morph but different face template and tweaked a fair bit since

Hope the results are liked and yes his latest attire will be made. PTs by myself, Slipfan and gamevolt

Credit KG for tool

Update Final attires Now Shown 01/02/2014 - Goldust

10i6ul1.png
300faex.png
16jewhs.png
2mlngp.png

2zipxu1.png

18/01/2014

2exyohs.png
2vbk5r8.png

I am liking the look of this Goldust at the moment but there are a few things bugging me.

1. He's way way too buff. Change the size and slim down his chest and make his limbs go narrower at the ends.

2. The facepaints are done well but his current 'Maul' design seems way too cramped. The eye designs are too big and the forehead area is very claustrophobic in its layout. Check reference pics to see how it stretches across and along his head.

3. I don't really see Dustin in the face morph. Perhaps look at my Goldust and see if that formula helps any?

Aside from those few things the texturing looks insane, especially the outfit which was something I could never do. The back of his attire has changed since (gold star, small Goldust text inside it) but it's still really accurate. I'm a massive fan of your RVD and Booker T creations so I hope you spend the time to make this the best Dustin on CC. Keep up the good work!!!

Goldust uploaded.TAGS: BHANGRA22MAN NCO

@JDash10 trust me it looks a lot like Dustin Rhodes when you take the facepaint off. As for the figures maybe you are right but I have now uploaded him..you can always tweak it for your own game.

On the darth maul one as I have said a few times we dont have the layers the way we did the attires to either add star or do more accurate face paint

Anyway everyone enjoy..got more caws on the caw including tiger stripe RVD..after which cas files be posted

• 3 weeks later...

Status if helps I originally did figs for classic goldust but I thought if I keep it the same throughout it be good. I may do one more upload with new figs rather than re-upload..But the jacket thing most people liked..give me some credit on the attires and facepaint :P the most difficult of all

Status if helps I originally did figs for classic goldust but I thought if I keep it the same throughout it be good. I may do one more upload with new figs rather than re-upload..But the jacket thing most people liked..give me some credit on the attires and facepaint :P the most difficult of all

That looked like Goldberg in a Goldust outfit.

Status I agree the body morph is off. if you edited it can you post what you put everything to in this thread so people can update it without bhangra22 having to re-upload this caw?

or bhangra22 can you post what the correct morph should be here?

Archived