BHANGRA_MAN and theBirdSolutions Goldust Updated and Uploaded 07/03/2014 [nco]

BHANGRA_MAN

Well I made sure Goldust went on a diet. The new figures Goldust slot is uploaded as well. Pics below

================

================

Ok everyone the caw is uploaded.

TAGS : BHANGRA22MAN NCO

================

================

Ok guys final attires from me and Birdy. No more layers available on current/modern facepaint without seriously compromising attire. So hope all is good and liked. Upload within next two to three days

================

================

Ok everyone initially inspired on BernieLomaxDied (spelling error) PS3 morph but different face template and tweaked a fair bit since

Hope the results are liked and yes his latest attire will be made. PTs by myself, Slipfan and gamevolt

Credit KG for tool

Update Final attires Now Shown 07/03/2014 - Goldust

dhebs6.png
2n7gw3a.png
2z7px5h.png
27zb47m.png

Really like the look of this, brilliant work so far. I know it's a long shot even trying to find anything that resembles hair but he just looks so incomplete without it =/ Is there nothing at all you think could work?

If I were to suggest anything with the face, which is minor considering how good this looks, it would be to maybe add some small, prominent laugh lines at the side of the nose.

@Tyrant not sure if i can do that on all of the slots but will see.

@Thats the bottom line yes plan to make current goldust but doubt about the top due to Pts being maxed out

Seriously these boards are dead compared to others now. I would have expected more replies by now

No more replies and requests? I figured there be interest as its a current caw

But either way, god damn GameVolt. This kind of stuff is just phenomenal. You're the sole reason these games are worth buying each and every year. I don't know how you do it, but please don't ever stop.

But either way, god damn GameVolt. This kind of stuff is just phenomenal. You're the sole reason these games are worth buying each and every year. I don't know how you do it, but please don't ever stop.

Archived