My Anime CAWs! DBZ,DBGT,One Piece,D.Gray-Man,YuYuHakusho,Yu-Gi-Oh!

OblivionIchigo

I finally was able to get some decent pictures of all my CAW's that I have worked very hard on! Now some of the colors are a bit off and one or two blurred but I really hope you enjoy them and let me know what you think!

Dragon Ball Z.
Goku.

SANY1473.jpg
SANY1476.jpg

SSJ Goku.

SANY1477.jpg
SANY1481.jpg
SANY1489.jpg

SSJ3 Goku.

SANY1490.jpg

SSJ Trunks.

SANY1522.jpg
SANY1525.jpg

Dragon Ball.
Kid Goku.

SANY1511.jpg
SANY1519.jpg

Dragon Ball GT.
GT Kid Goku.

SANY1520.jpg
SANY1521.jpg

SSJ4 Goku

SANY1491.jpg
SANY1509.jpg

One Piece.
Monkey D. Luffy.

SANY1540.jpg
SANY1546.jpg
SANY1541.jpg
SANY1544.jpg

D.Gray-Man.
Allen Walker.

SANY1527.jpg
SANY1534.jpg

Crown Clown Allen Walker.

SANY1532.jpg
SANY1533.jpg

Yu Yu Hakusho.
Yusuke Urameshi.

SANY1536.jpg
SANY1538.jpg
SANY1539.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yugi Muto/ Yami Yugi.

SANY1463.jpg
SANY1464.jpg
SANY1466.jpg
SANY1468.jpg

Thanks very much guys for the comments. On the eyes thing i also like realistic eyes over the paint tools one, but some chars I just could not get them the way I wanted with the normal eyes so I did them with paint tools. I made sure they look good. Trust me in game they are freaking awesome!

I will post all these and more to CC once I finish a few more attires. Are there any chars or attires you guys like to request?

i can try the game chars but the real people not really my thing. Thanks very much for the kind comments from everyone! I am currently working on Vegeta and I think I also may do Sebastian Michaelis from black butler. Sort of a celebration char since the new anime was announced!

i can try the game chars but the real people not really my thing. Thanks very much for the kind comments from everyone! I am currently working on Vegeta and I think I also may do Sebastian Michaelis from black butler. Sort of a celebration char since the new anime was announced!

Cool, I plan on remaking my Sebastian from WWE 13 (he can be found in the forums).

OT: I hope the new anime follows the manga more!

I think those DBZ characters just scarred me for life.

Um mind telling me why? Its one thing to say my chars are bad but to say such a thing and give no response why they are or a way to improve them shows you are just trolling. Please stay out of my topics if you don't have any constructive criticism.

Um mind telling me why? Its one thing to say my chars are bad but to say such a thing and give no response why they are or a way to improve them shows you are just trolling. Please stay out of my topics if you don't have any constructive criticism.

Its the eyes, no offense, but when people try and create anime characters and they make the eyes look the way they do in the shows they are from, it looks silly.

Its the eyes, no offense, but when people try and create anime characters and they make the eyes look the way they do in the shows they are from, it looks silly.

Well, I will tell you I have tested these chars a lot. I will say the eyes look a bit strange up close but in game when playing they work perfectly and really capture the way they should look.

I messed around with normal eyes for DBZ chars and it just does not work at all. I never was happy with it. Thank you for at least giving criticism and not just trolling.

I will take some in game shots and show you guys what I mean.

Well, I will tell you I have tested these chars a lot. I will say the eyes look a bit strange up close but in game when playing they work perfectly and really capture the way they should look.

I messed around with normal eyes for DBZ chars and it just does not work at all. I never was happy with it. Thank you for at least giving criticism and not just trolling.

I will take some in game shots and show you guys what I mean.

If the eyes look better to you this way then that is what you should use, they are your caws after all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived