HELP! My DLCs are ill.

SinfulSaint013

Something is wrong with my DLCs, mainly the Superstars & Moves pack and Curt Hennig (nWo). I don't have Wi-Fi at my house, so I go to my Brother-In-Law's house to get DLCs. One day, some time after the S&M pack was released, I went to my Brother-In-Law's house to download it. But I did not bring my console, just the hard drive. So I'm at my bro's house, took out his hard drive and replaced it with mine. Got the DLC very smoothly, tested the Superstars & Divas, fixed some movesets and went home. Then, the next time got on to play it, I was met with a pop-up the read "Your DLC was not there." (my shortened version). But I didn't worry, I just waited till the Legends pack to come out and I would fix it then. But a few days before then I was playing as Curt Hennig, but everytime I went for a strike or a grapple, he would fall on his ass. So checked his moveset and I found nothing, meaning he has only 1 move for every catigory, NONE. So I figured I would re-download the nWo and the Superstars as I'm downloading the Legends. So take my whole 360 to my brother's place and started DL-ing and re-DL-ing. Went home afterwards and went to bed cause it was late. Then the next day, I my game in only to find the the Superstars pack is still not in and Curt Hennig still had no moves.

Has this happened to anyone else with any game. If so, help, please.

Archived