What new shows would you like to see on the WWE Network?

WWEFreak69

I couldn't care less about legends house and shit like that. It's not entertaining. I want analysis of matches and some more kayfabe breaking stuff. Nothing they aren't doing in DVDs already. But the analysis of matches or someone's style would be sweet.

I like those Legend roundtable shows. I was only able to purchase Heatseekers from Silvervision when WWE did business with them but most of the shows are on YouTube. I'd like more of them.

Greatest Rivalries is another thing from WWE that I like. But I understand that could be difficult with certain wrestlers being dead.

I'd like to see more things along the lines of the Hall of Fame, but before it was so overly scripted and watered down. I want to hear the old guys telling uncensored stories about their adventures on the road back when it was still like the wild wild west. WWE roasts could be really fun. Imagine having Vince McMahon up on a stage, and then letting Jim Ross, Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Jim Cornette, HBK, Stone Cold, Bret Hart, and Bruno Sammartino make fun of him for a few hours. It'd be great.

Where are they Now.

Featuring Superstars from the past as they go through a day in the life of what they do now and having them tell stories of how they got into the WWE as well as their most memorable moments.

It could be like 10 minute bits, 2 or 3 in one episode (for 30 minutes)

Archived