RaidaNGP/WolfgangJT's Diva Side Project: Chyna now Uploaded on Live!!

WolfgangJT

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

That chyna is great! Will she be able to fight the men though as in that era she rarely wrestled the girls?

I'll be doing the gender hack on my game, but not sure if it'll transfer to the creation where it's like that on the upload...that may be something that has to be done on each person's individual game. Not sure. It is possible to do though.

That chyna is great! Will she be able to fight the men though as in that era she rarely wrestled the girls?

I'll be doing the gender hack on my game, but not sure if it'll transfer to the creation where it's like that on the upload...that may be something that has to be done on each person's individual game. Not sure. It is possible to do though.

fingers crossed it does. Ive got some off cc that work. Always had mixed results when ive messed with that stuff myself, ive not even got an editor this year.

I can honestly say thats the most accurate Chyna ive seen though. Does she look good next to the guys? I always find it near imposible to size her for the pre surgery days.

fingers crossed it does. Ive got some off cc that work. Always had mixed results when ive messed with that stuff myself, ive not even got an editor this year.

I can honestly say thats the most accurate Chyna ive seen though. Does she look good next to the guys? I always find it near imposible to size her for the pre surgery days.

Think it will work....seems to be working on my game, so looks like it should take. And yep, I took it in game and ended up adjusting her height to look right. Seems setting it at 5'10" (her height) has her way to short in game comparing up to in-game Cena (Cena's only 3 inches taller than her), so I adjusted the height to where it appears she's about 3 inches shorter than his in game model (which actually ended at 6'2" in the female CAW mode). ;)

At this point she is ready...just waiting on Live to work again and not give me the not available message.

Awesome, absolutely the 9th wonder of the world is officially made lol any chance of her having a render?

The one I upload won't, however I do have a render ready for it and will be sending it to Bigchrisspirito to finalize up and add to it in some of the re-uploads he's doing for me with renders. For some reason, I haven't had much luck getting renders to work.

Chyna is now uploaded on Live.

Tags: WolfgangJT, Chyna, nCo

Is there a way to reset the gender to female wihhout hacking? Im super happy that she fights the dudes but would like one I could use in diva matches too. Was playing a few matches last night and am so impressed with the quality of this chyna!

Is there a way to reset the gender to female wihhout hacking? Im super happy that she fights the dudes but would like one I could use in diva matches too. Was playing a few matches last night and am so impressed with the quality of this chyna!

Not that I am aware of...think it'd have to be re-hacked back to female.

Thought so. I may have to have a go. What are people using this year to mod the game?

Pur3 Rafx's mod tool is the easiest to use for doing that....only needs the save (doesn't need the cas file).

Awesome Caw, now I'm sure you've answered this question already but I'll be that guy and ask the question again, will you be making the Post-Surgery Chyna ?

Thought so. I may have to have a go. What are people using this year to mod the game?

Pur3 Rafx's mod tool is the easiest to use for doing that....only needs the save (doesn't need the cas file).

Awesome Caw, now I'm sure you've answered this question already but I'll be that guy and ask the question again, will you be making the Post-Surgery Chyna ?

Not sure, but likely won't be.

Not sure, but likely won't be.

Thought as much but I had to ask, So any idea who you're making next ? :P

Archived