RaidaNGP/WolfgangJT's Diva Side Project: Chyna now Uploaded on Live!!

WolfgangJT

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping for my girl Melina! :D Good Work Though!

I dont know if im gonna have time this year for melina.. but if anyone who has caw skills wants to use my form from last year and anyone else who i wont be making this year.. just let me know, and you have my permission to use it, as long as your gonna do it justice.

So aside from Gail and Mickie, do you have any other names in mind for your joint projects? No pressure or requests or anything, just generally interested. What about your individual work? Thanks guys, love both your work, together and individual.

Thats all we have talked about so far as far as joint projects go.. but i heard some thing about victoria, I would work that if he wants to.. as far as my solo stuff I would like to do Eve, Maybe Niki bella with her new attires.. thats enough to think about for now.

As a side note, I personally never release any of my custom PT logos...simply put reason why, I have no interest in seeing 900 CAWs of the same person looking the same exact way with the exact same attires because people are using the same PT's. lol.

i feel ya frankly i dont think the caws u make are great and dont need any others remakes

gail and trish look amazing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived