RaidaNGP/WolfgangJT's Diva Side Project: Chyna now Uploaded on Live!!

WolfgangJT

Here's a first look at a side project RaidaNGP and I have going on doing a few Divas together.

Also, Brunette Trish has been uploaded by RaidaNGP for those who want it. No shots have been taken of it, but might update the topic later with pics.

Chyna (Retro) - pre-surgery, manly DX era

by WolfgangJT

04/22: Now uploaded on Live

Tags: WolfgangJT, Chyna, nCo

1zl82s3.png

k1qcub.png

2diixoz.png

24v5tut.png

2ikyg6.png

Gail Kim

by RaidaNGP/WolfgangJT

Tags:

Gail, WolfgangJT, Raida

RaidaNGP (nogoodraida) to be doing a TNA slot

1tba.png

WolfgangJT's WWE slot:

b34z.png

r586.png

zesd.png

jfyg.png

Trish Stratus

by RaidaNGP/WolfgangJT

Blonde slots now Uploaded on Live!!

Tags: raida, wolfgang, trish

empg.png

nogoodraida's old school blonde slot (Blonde slot #1)

Original Attire slot:

wd6e.png

Backlash 2006:
pudg.png

Wrestlemania 22:
zm7v.png

Unforgiven 2006:

mhxa.png

WolfgangJT's old school blonde slot (Blonde slot #2)

Original Attire slot:

yzrr.png

Armageddon 2003 vs Lita:

qie8.png

Fully Loaded 2000 T&A w/Trish vs Team Extreme:

dsdl.png

Survivor Series 2005 vs Melina:

gbe4.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great. Any chance of maybe jackie, ivory, tori, luna, or molly? Be cool to have some quality diva caws in the game

Hey Mantra.. dont know if you know me, but keep eyes on my CC, I take pride in always making quality diva caws.. they exsist, just gotta find them.

Keep an eye out guys, my slot preview is coming soon.

Oh crap..just realized when I did a color edit on the Fully Loaded attire and copied it over to entrance, it removed the strings on the top in the entrance attire (jacket for some odd reason removes the 3D ones, so they have to be added by designs), so will be editing that back in...originally had it on there, but had to brighten up the saturation of the pink on the main parts. I'll post an update soon.

Looks great. Any chance of maybe jackie, ivory, tori, luna, or molly? Be cool to have some quality diva caws in the game

Hey Mantra.. dont know if you know me, but keep eyes on my CC, I take pride in always making quality diva caws.. they exsist, just gotta find them.

I have seen your work and they are very good but are they not more current? I have very little interest in the new girls aside from maybe Tamina.

I have seen your work and they are very good but are they not more current? I have very little interest in the new girls aside from maybe Tamina.

Ahh I see.. yes my stuff is usualy more current.

Yea im thinking a wwe slot and a tna slot for mickie.. possibly an early wwe slot and a later wwe slot and a tna slot.. still undecided.

That'd be great! I wasn't a fan of her TNA attires, most of them were kinda basic. But I loved her 2007-2009 WWE attires. Would love to see some of them released along with the paint tool logos. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with this year!

As a side note, I personally never release any of my custom PT logos...simply put reason why, I have no interest in seeing 900 CAWs of the same person looking the same exact way with the exact same attires because people are using the same PT's. lol.

Archived