I hate when you watch WWE....

AssaultDriver720

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aas tag team division, in 1998 it was poor, NAO and LOD the only two tag teams that were a treat for the tag division but then in 1999 we had E&C , hardyz, dudleyz... but you cant take away the amazign tag team division from today too

I read this the other day and thought I just needed more sleep, but now that I am rested and read it again, I still can't believe what I'm reading. I have no idea what would make today's tag team division so "amazing"? Honestly, other than PTP, Wyatts, and the Shield who else is a tag team ?

WWE has more unique characters and recognisable faces now then did the whole of the attitude era.

like?

Hornswoggle, duh!

I don't care what anyone says. The 90's > Today by MILES. Wrestlers in the mid-card range would receive the same reactions main eventers do today. I would love to see ANY current tag team in the current division leave on a long hiatus, and come back to receive the reaction the New Age Outlaws have. We never had the 'I miss the old days' comments we do today back then. There also wasn't such a craving by the fans, or for the WWE to need old wrestlers to come back.

aas tag team division, in 1998 it was poor, NAO and LOD the only two tag teams that were a treat for the tag division but then in 1999 we had E&C , hardyz, dudleyz... but you cant take away the amazign tag team division from today too

I read this the other day and thought I just needed more sleep, but now that I am rested and read it again, I still can't believe what I'm reading. I have no idea what would make today's tag team division so "amazing"? Honestly, other than PTP, Wyatts, and the Shield who else is a tag team ?

Cody/Goldust (the Tag Team Champions themselves), The Usos, The Real Americans.

PTP, Wyatt Family, Shield, Cody/Goldust (You know, the CHAMPIONS), Real Americans, The Uso's, Tons of Funk, 3MB, Los Matadores, R-Truth & Xavier Wood, RyAxel.

I would not be surprised if 10 years from now, people would be clamoring for Cena to return from retirement and kick the face of the company's ass. It's all about nostalgia. And judging from comments on Youtube, many wrestling fans seem to have a penchant for nostalgia.

I would not be surprised if 10 years from now, people would be clamoring for Cena to return from retirement and kick the face of the company's ass. It's all about nostalgia. And judging from comments on Youtube, many wrestling fans seem to have a penchant for nostalgia.

Once again, for me, it's not about that.

Once again, for me, it's not about that.

Its bound to happen though.

NEVER use those to form any form of judgement. YouTube commenters are the most idiotic people on the planet.

And from crowd reaction, this forum, and etc, the post is so true. Nostalgia seems to be far more important than anything else nowadays.

And from crowd reaction, this forum, and etc, the post is so true. Nostalgia seems to be far more important than anything else nowadays.

Dude, you seem to be under the impression that it's all about nostalgia, and it's all every wrestling fan cares about.

Thou must come to thy realization that in disregard of whatever thou does, wherever thou finds thyself, idiots are everywhere.

ChristopherStone 4:33

Until the product gets better people are going to complain. During the attitude era was the best time to be a wrestling fan because you not only had wwf you also had wcw and ecw. The amount of talent that existed between those three companies was undeniable plus people were always jumping ship between the 3 and you never knew who was going to show up in any of them. All 3 companies also used mexican and japanese talent more than we see now(more so wcw and ecw)but we still occasionally saw good foreign talent come to wwf like taka michinoku. In ecw they brought in guys like masato tanaka and mike awesome from fmw and wcw had ultimo dragon and jushin liger and all the other greats in the cruiserweight division.

WWE's beiggest problem right now is that the powers that be in WWE don't want to give the fans what they want. Unlike years past, and especially in the AE when fans clamored for the death of gimmicky wrestlers like Doink and wanted Stone Cold to be champ and all that, today the company just shoves Cena down our throats despite fans clamoring for Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. It's like WWE want's to tell us what to like because they know there is no other show in town.

They do really need to get rid of this PG crap, it's hard to get into the characters personality with restrictions like this

CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, and The Shield are all proof that this mindset is bullshit.

PG isn't a problem, it's inconsistent and nonsensical booking that is.

Amen to that.

Archived