Juventud G.'s moveset

huh?

I was wondering if anyone could help with his moveset. I was looking at a video the other day (top 95 moves of Juventud.) And it had some moves in there, I had trouble finding in the game. And I was wondering if maybe I just over-looked them being the moves could and probably are under different names then what was in that video. I'm not good with moves/names of moves and what not. Or if there is a way to make them through Create a finisher if they are not in the game?

These are the moves I need help with.

TKO, Elevated reverse ddt driver, Piledriver position facebuster, Poisoned frankensteiner, Rings of Saturn, Casadora stunner, Swinging pumphandle slam, Falcon arrow backbreaker, Juvi buster, Tiger driver, 911 GTS, Avalanche brainbuster (not like the one in the game, but where they land in the middle of the ring.) Avalanche Juvi driver and 911 Juvi driver,

Video is here incase you need to see what moves I'm referring.

http://youtu.be/ZzFApGOg5HE

I know that's a lot of moves but they looked so awesome in the video, and would love to have them for him in game. If you know how to make or know a good sub for just one move, please, reply.

I don't expect to get all these moves.

TKO- Fireman Carry Cutter

Elevated Reverse DDT Driver- Lifting Reverse DDT/Saving Grace

Piledriver Position Facebuster- Belly to Back Inverted Slam

Poisened Frankensteiner- CAF if possible.

Rings Of Saturn- Beast Bite

Casadora Stunner- Bulldog 3

Swinging Pumphandle Slam- CAF if possible.

Falcon Arrow Backbreaker- Pumphandle Neckbreaker

Juvi Buster- Consequence

Tiger Driver- Tigerbomb 1

911 GTS- CAF if possible

Avalanche Brainbuster- CAF

Avalanche Juvi Driver- CAF if possible

911 Juvi Driver- Fisherman Driver or CAF

The Casadora Stunner in that vid doesn't even look like a Stunner it, usually people that do the Casadora into a Stunner use both hands.. he's only one which is how his did his Bulldog even in WCW..

The Avalanche Inverted Frankensteiner isn't possible to make.. I'd just give him the regular Inverted Frankensteiner if you want the move that bad..

TKO- Fireman Carry Cutter

Elevated Reverse DDT Driver- Lifting Reverse DDT/Saving Grace

Piledriver Position Facebuster- Belly to Back Inverted Slam

Poisened Frankensteiner- CAF if possible.

Rings Of Saturn- Beast Bite

Casadora Stunner- Bulldog 3

Swinging Pumphandle Slam- CAF if possible.

Falcon Arrow Backbreaker- Pumphandle Neckbreaker

Juvi Buster- Consequence

Tiger Driver- Tigerbomb 1

911 GTS- CAF if possible

Avalanche Brainbuster- CAF

Avalanche Juvi Driver- CAF if possible

911 Juvi Driver- Fisherman Driver or CAF

Thanks a lot, you've helped me out a lot. I appreciate it. If you have any other suggestions, later on, let me know please. Thanks again! :)

The Casadora Stunner in that vid doesn't even look like a Stunner it, usually people that do the Casadora into a Stunner use both hands.. he's only one which is how his did his Bulldog even in WCW..

The Avalanche Inverted Frankensteiner isn't possible to make.. I'd just give him the regular Inverted Frankensteiner if you want the move that bad..

Okay, thanks for replying. I'll see if I have enough move-slots to add the frankensteiner. The reason why I didn't add it already was cause I was hoping that you could somehow make his version. Plus, I already have a caw that uses that move.

Archived