"Load failed!" AHAHAHAHAHAHA...

joe368

*sigh*

That message that makes you wonder why 2K would acquire a team that provide such lackluster quality in its games. It's baffling. The message on it's own feel like an undeserved kick to the face. "Could not found" is sure something you want to read, and you think they could have added more exclamation points?

Of course this is always a recurring error in their games. Trying to figure out how to workaround the error message, I see the situation arise from players back when SVR2011 was around.

My old unplayable data had nearly 50 original wrestlers I created on it, & each one I uploaded on CC just in case something like this were to happen. Well it did, but if that wasn't hilarious enough, do you know how many wrestlers I was able to actually retrieve? A whopping 3. Yes, 3. A couple weeks ago, most of my content just disappeared mysteriously. This also happened in WWE '13. If there's anyone willing to look for the rest of them for me, my XBOX gamertag is Smash Sap, & I used the keyword "original" for each one & all of them should be re-uploadable.

I didn't delete anything from my storage device though; I just moved it all onto a jump drive in case there's something out there that can be of assistance. Considering the mods & how long this error has been around, hopefully somebody discovered a solution by now. I would be very grateful, but if I really have to start all the way over again, then I guess it's no surprise.

I don't get it though, Cory & Bryan work on this game for the rest of their lives. When they're done with this year's game, they go to work on next year's. So why do they not have any time to fix the most common & familiar bugs in the game? Why don't they address these problems that people keep telling them? I always encounter glitches & bugs with other games but none that are actually harmful to my data & are actually FIXED once the devs are aware of them. Not hide from Twitter all year & pretend that nothing is wrong with the game. If they can't or won't fix these problems then 2K should find somebody else who can. I mean the game actually flat out freezes if you try adding Diva CAWS in story designer. Did they even bother to test everything? What do you call that? I call that bad quality, something Nintendo would chuckle at.

I maybe wrong, but.....

It's simple. 2K acquired the license in February contingent on releasing a game in 2013. No way to create an engine and get a game released in time so they were forced to use Yukes. Also they don't know much about marketing or producing a wrestling game so they bring on the stooges to do it and teach their eventual replacements.

Cory and Bryan don't actually "work on bugs".....Yukes does and if they have Yukes team busy with the next game they are not going to budget them to constantly fix up the previous version. 2K said it would take 2-3 years to build their own engine. Add to this the fact Yukes already has a next gen wrestling engine ready to go (according to cory) and that means we are stuck with Yukes for a few more years at least. It sucks for us, yes, but that is business. They are not going to sacrifice time and money on next years game to fix what they now see as a past title. Once a game is released and work started on the next one, on a yearly title, they are not going to pour major dollars in to it to fix it up.

I believe a user's post last year as far as the "same glitches and bugs" year after year. They talked in depth about game engines and codes and how this one has been written over so many times it is ridiculous. His theory, and I believe him, was that either 1. they have done so much re coding that they do not know where, and cannot find where, the problems are caused or 2. to fix some issues they'd have to do a major reworking of the code which they are not going to "waste time doing."

Fixing bugs and glitches is not as easy as a 1-2 fix. For some situations it takes a major reworking of the code. I will use NHL 12 as an example. There was a major freezing glitch in the PS3 version. They worked on it and put out two patches that actually caused it to freeze more. They admitted fully that they weren't sure where the problem lied and they would not be able to spend the necessary time fixing it due to work starting on NHL 13. At least they offered full refunds months after the game was released.

And of coarse the MAIN reason........we have proven no matter what they put out we buy it. I have seen many people on here complaining about 2K14 when those people said in the Summer "I am skipping 2k14" or "I am not buying the next game" only to do just that. They give us a poor effort and we give them $60 for it.

I maybe wrong, but.....

It's simple. 2K acquired the license in February contingent on releasing a game in 2013. No way to create an engine and get a game released in time so they were forced to use Yukes. Also they don't know much about marketing or producing a wrestling game so they bring on the stooges to do it and teach their eventual replacements.

Cory and Bryan don't actually "work on bugs".....Yukes does and if they have Yukes team busy with the next game they are not going to budget them to constantly fix up the previous version. 2K said it would take 2-3 years to build their own engine. Add to this the fact Yukes already has a next gen wrestling engine ready to go (according to cory) and that means we are stuck with Yukes for a few more years at least. It sucks for us, yes, but that is business. They are not going to sacrifice time and money on next years game to fix what they now see as a past title. Once a game is released and work started on the next one, on a yearly title, they are not going to pour major dollars in to it to fix it up.

I believe a user's post last year as far as the "same glitches and bugs" year after year. They talked in depth about game engines and codes and how this one has been written over so many times it is ridiculous. His theory, and I believe him, was that either 1. they have done so much re coding that they do not know where, and cannot find where, the problems are caused or 2. to fix some issues they'd have to do a major reworking of the code which they are not going to "waste time doing."

Fixing bugs and glitches is not as easy as a 1-2 fix. For some situations it takes a major reworking of the code. I will use NHL 12 as an example. There was a major freezing glitch in the PS3 version. They worked on it and put out two patches that actually caused it to freeze more. They admitted fully that they weren't sure where the problem lied and they would not be able to spend the necessary time fixing it due to work starting on NHL 13. At least they offered full refunds months after the game was released.

And of coarse the MAIN reason........we have proven no matter what they put out we buy it. I have seen many people on here complaining about 2K14 when those people said in the Summer "I am skipping 2k14" or "I am not buying the next game" only to do just that. They give us a poor effort and we give them $60 for it.

Yep. While I am always the first to call for patches, the fact is that there is so much code just thrown on top of an extremely old engine that the bugs arent going to stop. That said, that does not mean any of it is okay.

Im jus waitin for the rain to pass i have my umbrella so i'll deal wit wat im gettin from them now on the strength im a 87 baby so i got to witness sum of the best times in wrestling and im a dedicated fan jus like the makers. I understand they are not jus puttin out sum crap it takes alot of hard work and time to put a game together. Thq gave us wcw/nwo revenge, wrestlemania 2000, no mercy, smackdown, and so on. Wen those games 1st dropped bak n da day i lost sleep sum nites trynna play them. Wit 2k actually takin over wit wat they did wit nfl 2k to make madden buy them out cus the game was that much better has me pretty sure wwe games is n good hands mite take awhile but so does every other game who tha hell luved gta wen it 1st came out or call of duty etc.. nowhere near as many ppl as it is now why becus it takes time. Personally i luved wwe13 and 2k14 is the shit imo. Bugs and all idgaf i still have fun playin it alotta ppl have problems wit last yrs game and the yr b4 dat and still buy every yr and buy the extras so get the thong out ur ass and be happy a game company even gives a shit to make a wrestling game jus look at the tna fans....luv their talent but the show jys sucks wwe sucks now too not as much but can b wayyyy better. Yea im stuck n attitude era golden era ruthless aggression era becus thats wen it was great.

Archived