The Ultimate Warrior by Tomcat13 *Update Download Here* 4/9/2014 R.I.P.

tomcat13

4/9/2014

From a wrestling fan standpoint, an unbelievably sad couple of days. If anyone can put this on CC for others it would be greatly appreciated. R.I.P. The Ultimate Warrior.

Update 4/2/2014

After trying and failing to get this online. I've decided to make this available for download right here. Hopefully someone will be able to make this available on community creations.

Warrior 1

Warrior_1.jpgWarrior_2.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b4424z3a7c3dntw/04CustomSuperStar(2).cas

Warrior 2

bq36.jpg

1oxu.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ai8ef10h2x44ug5/06CustomSuperStar(2).cas

The Ultimate Warrior WWE 2K14 Face and Body Formula

byj5.jpg

Face Formula 1/15/2014 (New changes are indicated in BOLD print)

Skin:12/12; Color: (11,85,165) Age: 0
Lipstick:1/18 Color:(11,85,165)

Teeth:Default
Eyes:1/11 Color:Brown (13,82,100)
Eyebrows:1/33 (Irrelevant because of face paint)
Hair:Superstars:54/86 Length: 91 Color:21,141,120
Head
: 2,-17,20
Cranium: -61,76,88,18
Forehead: -89,-51,0,0

Eyebrows:-100,87,25,-19
Eyes:7,-47,100,-91,57,-24,-48
Nose
: 7,-88,-30,3,-43,-17,58,53
Cheeks:-64,0,10,-27
Mouth: 17,14,-27,13,7,0,-34
Jaw: 7
,-1,-16,-25,-71,-25
Ears:30,0,0,0

Body Morph

Body Size:2/12 Height: 6'3"

Neck:-39,-18,30
Chest:-5,18,29,11
Traps:100,100,100
Shoulders:27,21,-7
Abdomen:-27,11,17
Waist: 21,21
Arms:Length:-11
,Biceps:13,13 Forearm:15,14
Hands:-7,25,30
Legs:Length:-7 Thigh:7,11 Calves:17,14
Feet:7,2,22

Classic Face Paint design

6c3o.jpg

Head and Face Paint comparison

avfm.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks great as always

Thanks much. I'm going to release this one at the same time as the second one, which brings me to this. I only plan on making one more Warrior CAW and then I'm going to start work on surfer Sting. I'm going to let these people each choose one Warrior attire if they would like.....

BHANGRAMAN

WolfgangJT

TrialandError

Romano1085

Looks spot on. Great work as usual.

Thanks. I'm going to make surfer Sting after I make one more Warrior CAW. I'm going to make 2 Sting CAWs. 4 attires by me, and I'm going to let 4 other CAW makers choose the surfer Sting attires. Would you like to choose 1 of the 4?

Thanks. I'm going to make surfer Sting after I make one more Warrior CAW. I'm going to make 2 Sting CAWs. 4 attires by me, and I'm going to let 4 other CAW makers choose the surfer Sting attires. Would you like to choose 1 of the 4?

Oh hell yeah, I don't think I've ever seen anyone attempt this one.

3ao1.png

This Warrior looks great. Now that he is getting inducted to hof and had a wwe2k14 commercial with his current attire he wore during his return match in barcelon, spain is there a chance for a current warrior attire? I really want a current warrior. That way in all of our universes he can make the Ultimate Return.

face looks great as always...just curious if you've taken it in-game against the DLC Warrior to match the body up/see if your morph there is off in any places that this year you could nail in to in-game specs.

I did actually go back and forth using the DLC Warrior to compare body morph size. I made some adjustments to try and match it. The only area I think I can't replicate is the back width. If I make it wider than it is, the lats start to look like a turtle shell. I used the DLC Warrior to compare and contrast facial features. I ended up make quite a few adjustments. I think you'll be able to see the adjustments when it's available for download. I compared it with my Warrior CAW from last year, and was surprised at the improvements. It really helps to be able to compare against an in game CAW for reference.

Also, would you like to choose 1 of the 4 attires?

This Warrior looks great. Now that he is getting inducted to hof and had a wwe2k14 commercial with his current attire he wore during his return match in barcelon, spain is there a chance for a current warrior attire? I really want a current warrior. That way in all of our universes he can make the Ultimate Return.

I appreciate the positive feedback. I plan on letting the 4 attires be chosen by people I've had the most help with making CAWs since I first joined this forum in 2008. In the past I've made as many as 4 or 5 different versions (16 to 20 attires), but that is extremely time consuming. If one of those guys chooses it I'll make it. I actually think the attire he had in the promo commercial for 2k14 was cool.

Oh hell yeah, I don't think I've ever seen anyone attempt this one.

3ao1.png

You got it. What color are the boots?

possibly a WCW OWN Warrior? or hmmm...a current Warrior look might not be too bad...never know with his HOF induction if he could possibly do an unexpected return...

And yeah, was hoping this would have been a good opportunity for you do do some comparisons where you could dial some things in with him finally being in a game you can compare with. :)

Glad to see you making this again. I've always grabbed this. I'm anxiously awaiting someone to release a top-notch Sting from the 80's/early 90's. That version of him was so much more fun and exciting to watch than the "Crow" version. I have a couple of CC, but if I remember correctly, Tomcat's is the best typically.

Glad to see you making this again. I've always grabbed this. I'm anxiously awaiting someone to release a top-notch Sting from the 80's/early 90's. That version of him was so much more fun and exciting to watch than the "Crow" version. I have a couple of CC, but if I remember correctly, Tomcat's is the best typically.

Thanks for the postive feedback. Once I finish with the Warrior, this thread will become "The Ultimate Warrior and Sting" thread, so that's when you'll see the first preview pics for Sting. I'm putzing around with the Save Editor right now, and one thing I'm hoping to have done that I've never had before. A textured version of Surfer Sting.

possibly a WCW OWN Warrior? or hmmm...a current Warrior look might not be too bad...never know with his HOF induction if he could possibly do an unexpected return...

And yeah, was hoping this would have been a good opportunity for you do do some comparisons where you could dial some things in with him finally being in a game you can compare with. :)

I'm kind of jonesing to make this one....

c4mz.jpg

I know in the past you said this one was one of your favorites....

x6rd.png

• 3 weeks later...

CAN'T WAIT FOR 2K14 WARRIOR!

Also... 'Update 2/3/2015'? Huh?

Oops. Guess I was thinking too far ahead.

CAN'T WAIT FOR 2K14 WARRIOR!

Also... 'Update 2/3/2015'? Huh?

Anyone know how to get ahold of Trial and Error o Romano1085? If they don't pick attires then I guess 2 other attires can be picked by people on this thead.

Archived