Brainz86 Creations:Post-Shield/Punk Re-Uped! (02/26/14)

brainz86

The design on the pic you posted for the 4th Seth Rollins attire is called Butterfly Suicide. It's easy to find on Google.

http://wallpoper.com/images/00/37/58/22/butterfly-suicide_00375822.jpg

These all look good from what I can see. Suggestion for the Reigns hair would be to use designs to cover the ears. Also maybe adding designs to the chest/back to make the hair appear longer could look good too. I remember someone did that for a Booker T some years back and it looked fantastic in game.

The design on the pic you posted for the 4th Seth Rollins attire is called Butterfly Suicide. It's easy to find on Google.

http://wallpoper.com/images/00/37/58/22/butterfly-suicide_00375822.jpg

These all look good from what I can see. Suggestion for the Reigns hair would be to use designs to cover the ears. Also maybe adding designs to the chest/back to make the hair appear longer could look good too. I remember someone did that for a Booker T some years back and it looked fantastic in game.

thnks for the pic fn rad how did you find that what search settings did you use. now i just need good pics of his kickpads.

reigns is uploaded already but i will test the idea out and when a nice shot of his chest tat comes out if your idea works i'll upload v2 with that hair

Punk's RR attire was pretty bland, but it was his most recent one, so you might go with that.

If you're looking for suggestions, I really loved his blue attire in the "beat the clock" match against Axel in October.

I already have this one on cc. Check my topic cm punk superstar heads

Hey guys so i was able to make the last attire for punk i had an idea would u guys like to see his final attire be his punktober costume or would that be best to make with a superstar head let me know asap. thanks

punk done!!! upload sometime tomorrow if i don't chance his last attire

Change in plans I applied punks punktober costume to his superstar head it looks a whole lot better and is more accurate cause of his head/hair being the way it was. The superstar head verion is uploaded search tags: cm punk skeleton. Tomorrow I will work on the final attire for the caw and it should be uploaded tomorrow night or saturday morning. I am open for suggestions

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE-Rollins Up! and online compatible with a surprise thanks to PUR3's tool

Still trying to figure out the problems with Roman & Dean

Dean it has to be either the face or hair texture and Roman I have no clue yet but its not the tattoos or face

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived