Are WWE 2K14 Servers Down?

Rawad

• 2 weeks later...

Tuesday 1/21 I couldn't get on at all

Wednesday 1/22 got on 6am before work to upload stuff the 6pm to again upload stuff. From 8pm 1/22 till 11 when I went to bed I kept trying and it was down.

Thursday 1/23 tried before work 6am and it was still down.

I'm feeling like I did back with WWE12 with all the down time of late with the servers.

Remember, there was a huge winter storm that hit the Northeast the other day. People are stuck inside, which means kids are home from school and probably playing.

I'm positive Call of Duty, Halo, Gears of War never has these kind of issues and they have many more people at any given time playing.

I got the game the other week during the 2K sale, and online's been dodgy since I got it. Yesterday it worked for most of the day for me (I had like 20 matches) but towards the nighttime it crapped out, and it's been that way for most of the time since I got it.

Remember, there was a huge winter storm that hit the Northeast the other day. People are stuck inside, which means kids are home from school and probably playing.

I'm positive Call of Duty, Halo, Gears of War never has these kind of issues and they have many more people at any given time playing.
Those titles also have way more funding for more servers, considering the huge difference in popularity-

Those titles also have way more funding for more servers, considering the huge difference in popularity-

Wrestling is a niche form of entertainment, so it makes sense that the games would be the same way.

Basically, they're in no hurry to fix the problem because it doesn't hurt their bottom line that much.

And yes, the servers are down for me right now.

Archived