Amazing!! Pro Wrestling on NES recreated in it´s entirety on WWE2K14.

Onomoki

I´m going to go ahed and make a plug for myself. I know it ain´t the most sympathetic thing to do... but i am quite proud of this.

I have recreated Pro Wrestling from NES in WWE-2K14. Every wrestler, the Arena itself, the original artwork. It´s currently available in Custom Story from. (You can download it on XBOX360, by searching for "Pro Wrestling" under the "Custom Stories" filter).

I plan on releasing all the wrestlers and the arena separately eventually, but for they are included in the story. This is because i want people to play the story i created. I have written an original script, that takes you through the entire roster, with different choices and different outcomes depending on your action. There are even multiple endings!

I´ve drawn inspiration from the booklet and the various sources of information about the original wrestlers, and i have expanded upon certain areas in order to flesh it out. If you are looking for a new, ambitious and nostalgic single player mode. This Story is for you.

I have put in between 20-30 hours into this project. So i am really excited to see how people feel about it. And that is why i am so shamelessly plugging myself like this. I hope it doesn´t goes against the rules of the forum.

If this seems interesting to you, download it today! And please rate it, if you enjoy it. (Or rate it bad, if you think it doesn´t hold up. All feedback is welcome).

Just search for PRO WRESTLING amongst CUSTOM STORIES, and it will pop up. Thanks for your time.

Dag Härdfeldt.

I just downloaded it and started playing and I have to say it's amazing. I haven't finished the playthrough but I can't to. The Caws caws look really good and good job on the arena. My only gripe is the names during the cutscenes don't match up (Pj highlighted but the dialogue is coming from Doc) but good job man!

I just downloaded it and started playing and I have to say it's amazing. I haven't finished the playthrough but I can't to. The Caws caws look really good and good job on the arena. My only gripe is the names during the cutscenes don't match up (Pj highlighted but the dialogue is coming from Doc) but good job man!

Yeah, that cutscene dialogue glitch bugged the HELL out of me. I couldn´t find a solution for it in any way. Really irritating.

Anyway, thank you VERY MUCH for your feedback Burnso. You have no idea how much it means to me to heard you enjoy it :) Thank you so much. And oh, i would recommend playing it through to the end ;)

Cheers.

• 4 months later...

Archived