MVP uploaded w/4 attires 1/14/14 tags MVP TKE KING KEL. See high quality pictures in forum

kingk37

Ok, so with my caws...newer Airesabout aesthetics and what visually looks good. I know that the facial hair doesn't line up, but it doesn't hurt the appearance and it was the best solution in solving one off my other problems. I made one short hair mvp to represent his new attire. I made one with braids to represent when he first got to Japan. And the other two are attires for when he was in wwe for the people who want mvp because they like what he did in the wwe

For Shelton Benjamin...i can't upload the face because it's one that's already online. I just tweeked it heavily for my liking. But because it was apart of that texture, it can't be re uploaded. Sorry about that. And I used lots and loss of layers to crate that face which makes it almost impossible to make an entrance attire. However I can make new attires for him If i can find a good picture of his other designs which would allow me to recreate them.

For Shelton Benjamin...i can't upload the face because it's one that's already online. I just tweeked it heavily for my liking. But because it was apart of that texture, it can't be re uploaded. Sorry about that. And I used lots and loss of layers to crate that face which makes it almost impossible to make an entrance attire. However I can make new attires for him If i can find a good picture of his other designs which would allow me to recreate them.

Ok, so with my caws...newer Airesabout aesthetics and what visually looks good. I know that the facial hair doesn't line up, but it doesn't hurt the appearance and it was the best solution in solving one off my other problems. I made one short hair mvp to represent his new attire. I made one with braids to represent when he first got to Japan. And the other two are attires for when he was in wwe for the people who want mvp because they like what he did in the wwe

Actually, I was able to create a decent entrance attire... you have enough layers to do it. His entrance attire isn't that hard. Here is what I would like to see if you want to improve it...

Make the yellow in the designs more gold than yellow. If you look at his NJPW attire, it is more black and gold design than black and yellow.

Make his entrance attire. You can see it good here. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x136tbz_shinsuke-nakamura-vs-shelton-benjamin-njpw_sport

I did it with 2 layers using the leather vest with a hood and then the button down brown shirt that you can have half way buttoned. Made them both black. You could also use a hoodie I suppose. This is where you can make it better than I can because you can actually make a paint tool for the front and the back. The back is just a white fire bird. The front is just basically a gold square with a white square on top of it covering everything but just the edge of the gold. Should be easy. If you need to, you can delete the wrist bands on the entrance since they don't really show.

If you want other Shelton X attires... he had two different red ones..

this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw4aDAPs3ZQ

and one that he wore against KES which you can see some clips of in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJhkH0gm5bQ I can't find the whole match

I also remember him having a black attire that is like the white one, just everything that is white is black and in the designs, the part that is black is white... but I can't find refs right now.

I tried to make the entrance attire before but for some reason it deleted some things off my Shelton face...so I said forget it. But I tried it again.....and its finished. It wont be Identicle but it will still look good. Now I'm just looking for more attires to make. I'm thinking ROH red and the Gold standard and maybe a "Worlds greatest tag team attire.

Archived