deleting caws off cc

Becks2323

I wish they didn't. I would like the idea to be able to upload my CAWs and return to them later if needed. Im a huge creator and i go through the slots pretty quickly.

They do it to maintain the servers. They clear out a lot to make room. If they didn't we'd be stuck with the same stuff that happened in wwe 12's cc.

I wish they didn't. I would like the idea to be able to upload my CAWs and return to them later if needed. Im a huge creator and i go through the slots pretty quickly.

They do it to maintain the servers. They clear out a lot to make room. If they didn't we'd be stuck with the same stuff that happened in wwe 12's cc.

This is true, the problem last year was that rather than do it the way they said they would (delete stuff that didnt get popular after a week or so) they were just randomly deleting whatever the hell they felt like.

This is true, the problem last year was that rather than do it the way they said they would (delete stuff that didnt get popular after a week or so) they were just randomly deleting whatever the hell they felt like.

Yup. A few times i noticed they deleted stuff last year that a day or two earlier was under whats hot.

Yes they are. I uploaded my caw for safe keeping and my moveset and it just so happens my save became corrupt and I needed to redownload them and they were both gone. Only sure fire way to save something is to backup your save on a USB or your computer.

* if you dl'ed Chris Spirito please reup

Well, if people would stop uploading the same CAWs all the time, we wouldnt have this problem. It's crazy how many of the same exact CAWs (Stolen CAWs) you see on CC. It's really sad and pathetic to be honest.

There also seems to be hundreds of generic ''gangster'' CAWs too, or other characters with default faces and bodies.

Yes they are. I uploaded my caw for safe keeping and my moveset and it just so happens my save became corrupt and I needed to redownload them and they were both gone. Only sure fire way to save something is to backup your save on a USB or your computer.

* if you dl'ed Chris Spirito please reup

Hey man, could you offer a quick tutorial on how to do that? I would love to be able to save a legends/classic roster, a custom roster with my own characters and a current/tna/alum roster. If you're saying these could be house on a separate hard drive along with logos and what not and be added or replace stuff thats in the game as I want, I need to know how. I don't have a modded system, so hopefully thats not an issue. Thanks!

Well, if people would stop uploading the same CAWs all the time, we wouldnt have this problem. It's crazy how many of the same exact CAWs (Stolen CAWs) you see on CC. It's really sad and pathetic to be honest.

And sometimes the one that gets reuploaded isn't even that good.

And sometimes the one that gets reuploaded isn't even that good.

yeah. I dl'd a road dogg caw a few weeks back and one uploaded today is the same but the guy gave him the body type of chris masters and somehow the perfect logos the other one had this guy pixelated them.

Archived