Willward's CAWS - Psycho Clown/Chessman/Crazy Boy Preview Up

willward

Hey, sorry I haven't got around to taking caps of the Rockers. I've got them on my xbox now so I just need to hook up my other laptop to take the caps. Long weekend down here in Australia so I should get a chance over the weekend. I'll do the same for Bucanero too if you'd like.

ok mate :) im currently stuck on what hair to give him was thinking the doink hair but it leaves too much skin and i cant seem to find the right colour to make it blend in

The y cutting a piece of the neck texture up and using that. Or flipping the head texture 180 and placing it above the face texture so it almost mirrors it. You could do that in the pt editor and then bring it in.

love what you've done with crazy boys mask pt, looks awesome, really looking forward to him, how many attires do you have planned. by the way my fishman is now on cc.

thanks man ive only planned a mexican powers one with nino hamburguesa :P, i havent planned any others atm any specific ones you'd like? i did the pt's for it in illustrator but stuggling to find a good side shot and back shot

Archived