Save Corrupted, How do I save my CAWs

rudi13

Long story short, there was a blackout at my place, and unfortunately it happened as I was saving the game. The save corrupted, so I started a new file, but now it does not recognise my caws, even though I can still see all of my creations on the 360 hard drive.

What are my options? I have looked through various topics, but no definitive answer. I have tried making a new caw on the same slot, and overwriting it with my old caw, but then the game says the file is corrupted.

Last year i had a random corruption....don't know what had happened...think it was the autosave deal...but nonetheless, when I got to the title screen and saw all my caws were gone...I shit my pants. I had to go back to the wwe shop and re download all the DLC again and somehow all my caws and arenas came back.

wow did I misread the first post. My bad. Yes for some reason with wwe 13 and 2k14 the caws are tied in with the dlc downloads. I had to transfer data from my old ps3 to my new one in november and same thing. no caws showed up, but once I re downloaded all the dlc and exited out of the game everything was back on restart. The only issue I had was my superstar threads didn't carry over, but some have that problem and others it loads back fine.

Happened to me I lost a save that I spent 2 months getting perfect! I was sick about it Tuesday night but little by little I'm rebuilding it. This time I made a backup on my computer.

I tried rehashing/reassigning my save and even transferring all caws to a new save... Nothing worked. It's a lost cause you gotta start over.

You do NOT need to start over. Backup your harddrive to your PC. Start a brand new save in WWE 2k14, fill up all the CAW slots you had used before with dummy CAWs (ie. with just the defaults, just so there's something in the slots.) Now transfer back all the CAWs that you backed up to your PC, and ONLY the CAWs. Of course it goes without saying that you should redownload all DLC content before dealing with your save.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived