Blue Demon Jr. Solar . Fishman. Huracan Ramirez. El Hijo Del Fantasma.

Dragonscrew

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again for Blue Demon, I've been using him a fair bit too.

I didn't realise some of the work that you did in trying to fix up the in game mask design, nice work on that.

Thanks to Invisibleman for the pt's too, love some of the other pt's you did for him too, I've quickly played around with them, I'm not sure if it fits like how I have in mind but I'll see if there's anything I can do from my end to help you out as I do really like this one.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah solar is mine mate, glad you liked him, working on fishman at the moment, should be up next week, just having issues with the mask design when placed on the ears it really screws up the design, looks better now, but gonna try a few fixes, although as it is now looks fine in game.

Have reduced the ear shape to the lowest possible value? I think it's shape... It's the slider right at the bottom of the ear values. Also, it's usually best to get your morph the way you want it before applying the logos and then tweak until you're happy.

Probably stuff you already know but just in case...

I can try a new PT texture upload next week and see if that helps.

Post a pic of the problems and I'll see what I can do.

ok mate, if another mask texture is possible would be great, ive tweaked the morph on the ears & face, unfortunately i cant do pics, our friend fried helps me out with that. im gonna have another go at cutting the mask in half horizontal and then then side designs vertical so 4 segments, then try editing the mouth area. just gonna be trial and era.

I did try a Hurrican Ramirez, probably around the time I tried to do Fishman but I couldn't get it together. I think what threw me off was the weird warping issues around the top of the mask design. Looking forward to seeing them if you get them together.

i will give hurrican a go, i was gonna just try the mask and see how it goes, the mask design is obviously key, but may be a bit ambitious for me, fishman attires are all done, just got to do a moveset and entrance, happy with the mask now, i just drew it from the texture invisbleman gave me, pm you when he's up so you can check him out, i went with two old school, and two hijo attires, otherwise it would of been just variations of green and yellow.

Archived