Reason you came to Caws/Reason you stayed.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like most I joined for SvR2006 CAWs and around that time it was a few weeks before 2007 was released. I guess I stayed because that people here actually like wrestling and the RPG section was pretty addicting, I thank it for helping me improve in my writing so much. Plus I've met a lot of friends here who all have helped me in a way. I've been here since I was 11 years old and I am anti-social thanks to a number of issues but at least I've managed to make friends here.

The mobile Company?

I think I know what made me stay. I used to talk to people from here on MSN or Windows Messenger or whatever the hell it's called now. Everybody I talked to is gone now though, except ThreeG

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I came here because of the diary section and gradually got sucked into the community. At times, it was a very deep community with some of the most genuine people I've ever come across. People I'd really like to meet in real life....

The reason I stay? I don't know. I hardly post much anymore because the people I really enjoyed conversing with have gradually just faded away.

I gues I still check in out of habit, I suppose.

I guess I'll come out of the shadows and post in this topic :P

I was a long-time lurker back in the early days of the forum, but I finally made an account when I couldn't find many CAWs on GameFAQs and most of the posters there were directing everyone here for quality CAWs when SvR2006 came out.

Why did I stick around? (Shrugs) I dunno. Most of my old friends have faded away or "grown up" while I still have a few good friends left here. I'm more of a lurker than a regular poster nowadays, occasionally checking out the Original CAWs, reading the EWR Diaries, and Wrestling Chat boards. So I guess it's just an old habit I can't kick LOL.

To everyone I've met on here and have become friends with over the MANY years, I love you guys like my own family (in some cases more so...). To those of you that I haven't met or had that honor, I'm just glad to see this place is still alive after so many other wrestling-oriented forums have gone the way of the dinosaurs over the years.

Reason I joined: I lurked the main site for SvR '09 CAWs, found the forums eventually and saw you could post. When I noticed that, I created my account and promoting my random YouTube videos everywhere.

Reason I stayed: After my promoting (couple of days) I realised this isn't a place to post videos and just used it to find CAWs until I discovered the rest of the site.

I came for the CAWS but I dipped like two and a half years ago, and came back because it's been a minute, guys. I'm surprised you're still here, Ollie. I remember people like Tsel, and D.A.N and Generations. I wonder if they're still around.

I came for the CAWS but I dipped like two and a half years ago, and came back because it's been a minute, guys. I'm surprised you're still here, Ollie. I remember people like Tsel, and D.A.N and Generations. I wonder if they're still around.

Shiiiiiit, I remember your Daniel Bryan topic when he was fired during The Nexus.

As for those guys. Tsel pops in now and again, Generations is still active and D.A.N is banned.

Mmmm, poor guy. And yeah I do remember that topic! Good times! :P I don't even watch wrestling anymore, not even puro or indie. I got my mind on other things now. Still, it's nice to visit and if I looked around so more, I'm sure I can find my old posts.

I'm surprised I'm not banned. Tsel rarely comes around, except in the picture thread. Dan got banned because he was supposedly behind the "truth of cows" site, and Generations is still here.

Archived