Warrior and Biker Taker available tomorrow

ALMIGHTY CHEEKS

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What moves does this Taker have that are not in the regular game?

Good question. I'd assumed none. Anyone know?

He has a new Strong Strike Right Hook, his own ABA Taunts and a Corner Turnbuckle Flurry Combo so at least it's worth a DL IMO. :)

What moves does this Taker have that are not in the regular game?

Good question. I'd assumed none. Anyone know?

He has a new Strong Strike Right Hook, his own ABA Taunts and a Corner Turnbuckle Flurry Combo so at least it's worth a DL IMO. :)

So a strong strike and a corner move.... hmmmm.... now I have to decide if each of those is worth 50 cents.

I feel bad for the people who spent an extra $40 just to get Undertaker a few months early.

If anyone paid an extra $40 just for the ABA Taker than you should feel sorry that they are morons, not for spending the money. All pre-order content has been released later on in every game since they started doing it, everyone knew Taker and Warrior were coming eventually.

The $40 was more for the autograph, since Taker personally signed them and the badass box.

I see this every year. Ppl worrying about whether or not the Pre-Order bonuses will be DLC.

and every year we get them. Its a trap.

In the last couple years THQ was so vague about the bonuses, that it created panic.

And this year topped the cake. As stupid Aubrey, straight up said on live-streams that it was the ONLY way to get Warrior and Taker.

to not "cry later when u can't get them. Pre-Order NOW!".

thats just dirtball tactics

Bastards! I spent all that money on a premium edition to find out it was a complete waste of money now.

to be fair, they did this last year with the stone cold edition and releasing his special crap later as well as the ice cream bar cm punk shirt so we should've saw this coming.

I did pre-order just because I wasn't sure how 2K was going to handle it compared to THQ. In past 2K games, they have not release the pre-order bonus for the general public. And I didn't want to miss out on the Ultimate Warrior, so I pre-ordered.

I didn't get the special edition because I wouldn't care about the autograph or tin case or any of that, all I'd want it for was the extra character. And after spending 60 on the game plus 20 for the season pass, I couldn't justify spending another 40 just for one character. We already had two Undertaker's in the game, I didn't even really need a third one. I always said if he gets released later on for a dollar, I'll get him. But I'll risk them not releasing him to the public to save 39 bucks.

Archived