Future of Caws

TheHavoc

Even though i am a SAS member i agree that it is a big Fu to other creators

We always used the easy way we didn't spend weeks on a caw especially i.

As mentionned above there is the nco, Slipfan, Dynomyte, Oldsie, Dre41 and a lot more that i forgot

The answer is yes. So much so that rumors are swirling regarding no longer having Community Creations next year. Check 2K's twitter page if you don't believe me......... true story.

What're you talking about? I went to the 2k page and there's nothing. Unless you mean 2ksports

The answer is yes. So much so that rumors are swirling regarding no longer having Community Creations next year. Check 2K's twitter page if you don't believe me......... true story.

What're you talking about? I went to the 2k page and there's nothing. Unless you mean 2ksports

Sarcasm, sir.... sarcasm.

Sarcasm, sir.... sarcasm.

Haven't had my coffee. Don't mind me :laugh:

The guy hit and run. It was just to start a battle.

I was not here to start a battle mate nor I was just being a Trol nor that was a big FU to the other creators.

First of all let me explain.I haven't thought about the NCO..Sorry :fedup: .

Second I'm a regular on the Wrestlers Section on XBox 360 and with SAS Gone I couldn't find a topic with current superstars creations in which I'm interested in and FINALLY I've seen some creations from Dr.Vries and co. on the PS3 so I thought that he switched sides.

SO PLEASE DON'T RUSH ON MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ON PEOPLE BEFORE YOU HEAR THEIR OPINION ON THE SUBJECT

That was mean :um:but nice one :D

Archived