2k15... confirmed to be done by 2K and not Yukes?

lilsting10

Benefit the company? No, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson got handed the Title when CM Punk should have kept holding it. Wrestlemania 27, Wrestlemania 28 and Wrestlemania 29 have all been about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson; The fact that the original plans for Wrestlemania 30 was Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Vs Brock Lesnar (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/wwe-rock-reveals-original-wrestlemania-30-plans-why-182600479--spt.html) is beyond Pathetic. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson isn't even half the person he once was, he is no longer the great one. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is referred to as that because he's a Full-Time Actor and a Wannabe Wrestler now, that gets carried through everything. None the less, onto the topic of the game.

Rock didn't have to come back. Rock had no reason to come back other than to help the business and company that made him. It wasn't about him, if you think that, you're blind as a bat. It was about using a bonified legit marketing powerhouse of a superstar from an era when wrestling at its peak to lure fans back to a product so they could see guys like Punk and the current generation roster. The belt being placed on Rock was for marketing purposes, it meant more on Rock than it would ever on Punk because more people know who Rock is. It has nothing to do with who's more talented, or better in the ring, it's about money, exposure, and getting more eyeballs on the product.

Don't fault Rock for lending Vince a hand when it was Vince & family that drove the WWE into the sorry state that it was that he needed his help. Hell, even Punk has said it was best for business. It was best for the WWE. Yet the entire time, people backstage and online couldn't see what was actually happening, and cried like idiots about losing their spot. If it wasn't for guys like the Rock, they wouldn't have a gawd damned spot. Without a guy like Rock taking time out of a career where he's making as much as he is per picture and risking injury while doing it, those new guys wouldn't have got the spotlight that they did.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rock: Yeah pandering to "Casual Morons" that aren't even Professional Wrestling Fans is what's "Best For Business". It's more like it's "Casual Sheeps" fault for only pandering when somebody they once knew is on, yet ignoring Professional Wrestling when they aren't. I'm tired of people online Bitching and moaning about "WWE Is PG, Why can't we have Bra & Pantie matches and blood again... :cry: ", I can't stand talking to these people; how they relive the Glory days of the Monday Night Wars with Rose Tinted Glasses completely ignoring all the crap within. Hell, there are still people that pander to WCW to this day. Not to mention those "Fans" that only read Highlights, Backstage TMZ Bull :poo: and Shoots, there aren't a lot of actual Professional Wrestling fans left that have an actual passion for knowing what the business is.

They'd rather have Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson spoon feed them some twitter Hashtags and giggle when he says Biatch, then realize a lot of the main roster is ten times better then he is now. So as I said WWE handed Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson the Title and made Wrestlemania all about him for 3 years for Advertisement;

:rock: Yeah pandering to "Casual Morons" that aren't even Professional Wrestling Fans is what's "Best For Business". It's more like it's "Casual Sheeps" fault for only pandering when somebody they once knew is on, yet ignoring Professional Wrestling when they aren't. I'm tired of people online Bitching and moaning about "WWE Is PG, Why can't we have Bra & Pantie matches and blood again... :cry: ", I can't stand talking to these people; how they relive the Glory days of the Monday Night Wars with Rose Tinted Glasses completely ignoring all the crap within. Hell, there are still people that pander to WCW to this day. Not to mention those "Fans" that only read Highlights, Backstage TMZ Bull :poo: and Shoots, there aren't a lot of actual Professional Wrestling fans left that have an actual passion for knowing what the business is.

They'd rather have Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson spoon feed them some twitter Hashtags and giggle when he says Biatch, then realize a lot of the main roster is ten times better then he is now. So as I said WWE handed Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson the Title and made Wrestlemania all about him for 3 years for Advertisement;

Pandering to "Casual Morons"? Are you kidding me right now? How much more of an eliteist prick can you be? Jesus. Yes, from a financial standpoint, pandering to casual fans and old school fans by bringing back The Rock and getting him the championship WAS BEST FOR BUISNESS. It brought the spotlight on to superstars other people haven't ever heard of, such as CM PUNK. There was a lot of garbage in the AE, I agree, but the ratings of it prove there was also a whole hell of a lot more people enjoying that garbage, vs this garbage. You take away the chairshots, the blood, and the bra and panties/cussing/adult themes, and you have taken away the incentive for sitting through a lot of the other garbage, and that is why people look at it so fondly compared to now.

WWE up until 2008 was awesome, and since 08 it has struggled to find its place in the PG world, all though there have been AMAZING moments, its never going to be the level of the attitude era.

1. Bra & Pantie Matches: Because 95% of the 'Divas' in those matches couldn't Wrestle worth a damn, we had people like Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler in those match types. Besides WWE Has Groups knocking down their doors telling them Women should only be managers, you think the Bra & Pantie matches where really helping their case?
2. Blood does not a Professional Wrestling match make, look at JCW and CZW for example. Besides we've grown up and realized health concerns behind all that, as Jim Ross said if you can't see why they don't have blood anymore you have to be blind to the world.

Did you know during the Attitude Era Big Boss Man was facing somebody, got busted open during the match and right when his heart pulsed he turned his head towards the commentary desk and the blood blasted from the cut spraying Jim Ross's Glasses. Think about that for a moment?

3. Chairshots: We've also grown up and realized the effects these can have long term.
4. Cussing & Adult Themes: WWE also has groups knocking on their doors still for some of the stuff that went down during the attitude Era, you think more will help them whatsoever?

1. Bra & Pantie Matches: Because 95% of the 'Divas' in those matches couldn't Wrestle worth a damn, we had people like Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler in those match types. Besides WWE Has Groups knocking down their doors telling them Women should only be managers, you think the Bra & Pantie matches where really helping their case?

2. Blood does not a Professional Wrestling match make, look at JCW and CZW for example. Besides we've grown up and realized health concerns behind all that, as Jim Ross said if you can't see why they don't have blood anymore you have to be blind to the world.

Did you know during the Attitude Era Big Boss Man was facing somebody, got busted open during the match and right when his heart pulsed he turned his head towards the commentary desk and the blood blasted from the cut spraying Jim Ross's Glasses. Think about that for a moment?

3. Chairshots: We've also grown up and realized the effects these can have long term.
4. Cussing & Adult Themes: WWE also has groups knocking on their doors still for some of the stuff that went down during the attitude Era, you think more will help them whatsoever?

From someone who has spent a few years wrestling locally, let me tell ya something bud. Blading is not "unsafe" unless you don't do regular blood checks, which most of the united states require for professional wrestlers. Chairshots? Are only unsafe if taken unprotected, such as the infamous mick foley rock match. Cussing and adult themes DO help the product, and those groups who knock on the door? Those groups don't pay the bills anyway.

And last but not least, You can talk to non fans and ask them if they know who stacy keibler or torrie Wilson are, and I guarantee they do. But Turn around and ask em about AJ Lee, Nikki Bella, or Eva Marie? Unless their wifes watch Total Diva's, I highly doubt it.

And last but not least, You can talk to non fans and ask them if they know who stacy keibler or torrie Wilson are, and I guarantee they do. But Turn around and ask em about AJ Lee, Nikki Bella, or Eva Marie? Unless their wifes watch Total Diva's, I highly doubt it.

Don't stick AJ Lee in with the cast of "Total Divas"; Who the :censored: cares what a Non-Fan remembers? Specially if they can only remember Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson of all people.

Also did you skip this part, that even Jim Ross said there is obvious Health reasons don't don't do that anymore?

Don't stick AJ Lee in with the cast of "Total Divas"; Who the :censored: cares what a Non-Fan remembers? Specially if they can only remember Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson of all people.

Also did you skip this part, that even Jim Ross said there is obvious Health reasons don't don't do that anymore?

So just because Jim Ross (Whos business doesn't do well, and he himself has been fired from the WWE multiple times) said something, that makes it 100% fact? I don't think so. Blading is an age old tradition, and something that has solidified people, and helped people break the glass ceiling. Imagine if stone cold hadn't passed out in his own blood, never tapping out in the sharp shooter? That was a pivotal moment for the Stone Cold character.

I see a lot of '2k15 will be our saviour' type posts recently. Putting aside the fact that 2k didn't release thq's 2nd wwe13 patch, and don't look to be releasing one for wwe2k14 despite microsoft removing the fee for patching games... has it actually been confirmed that wwe2k15 will be developed by 2k and not by yukes?

wwe2k14 is the last game I'll ever buy from them so I could care less..unless they let us import the roster in the new game that's it for me lol

Archived