Back Suplex 5

Waist Lock:

Inverted Backbreaker

Back Suplex 2

Russian Leg Sweep 1

Back Suplex 7

Russian Leg Sweep 1

:censored: in' seriously?

Yeah, I agree. If you go back and play SvR '07 for example, they all had little things in the moveset that made them unique. I'm talking minimal things like the way they punched; Bret Hart had his own punching animation, so did the Rock or Stone Cold, now everyone uses the same basic animations.

look at all those Limb Targeting moves they put in regular grapple slots.

Much like the Floatover Neckbreaker and Side Belly to Belly Suplex.....they think everyone uses Christians Backbreaker.

I really wish our voices would be heard about how atrocious the movesets have become, since Bryan Williams took over.

How can older games like No Mercy and Shut Your Mouth have more accurate movesets than what we get today?

They've only been making Kane for 15 freaking years in these videogames. You would think after almost 2 decades, they would know what moves Kane does.

Much like the Floatover Neckbreaker and Side Belly to Belly Suplex.....they think everyone uses Christians Backbreaker.

I really wish our voices would be heard about how atrocious the movesets have become, since Bryan Williams took over.

How can older games like No Mercy and Shut Your Mouth have more accurate movesets than what we get today?

They've only been making Kane for 15 freaking years in these videogames. You would think after almost 2 decades, they would know what moves Kane does.

This is why i keep calling for Williams to be put in an advisor role. Let him worry about stuff like extra moves for Indie fans and let someone willing to put the time in to the specifics do the actual work.

This is why i keep calling for Williams to be put in an advisor role. Let him worry about stuff like extra moves for Indie fans and let someone willing to put the time in to the specifics do the actual work.

This. I wish they'd just let Yukes do Move-sets again, just let Bryan Williams sit there with his thumb up his backside like Aubrey Sitterson.

Go to 2k and tell them you will do the movesets for free.

I would.

They don't care. As long as people keep giving them $$$ for this annual bullshit and repetition in the form of sequel-itis, it's going to continue.

Now don't get me wrong, 2k's WWE2k14 still has it's problems. I'm currently trying to get my CAW Roster done before I do anything else, thus why I'm still reviewing WWE2k14; but just calling it yet another rehashed sequel is a bit harsh even for what I've done which is little.

Yeah, I agree. If you go back and play SvR '07 for example, they all had little things in the moveset that made them unique. I'm talking minimal things like the way they punched; Bret Hart had his own punching animation, so did the Rock or Stone Cold, now everyone uses the same basic animations.

Problem with THQ's WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 was when THQ's problems become obvious, getting worse in WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 and really showing up in WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011. At least 2k didn't do any "Trail & Error" Bull :poo: like THQ did, they just improved on a lot of things.

2K14 is a tragedy because it is just so close to being the best wrestling game in years, but the bugs drag it so far down that it's legs are dangling down the devils ceiling.

Archived