Follow The Buzzards

VeryEuropean92

Maybe the eyebrows are the problem. Or the eyes, comparte this:

20130528_Bray_Wyatt_LIGHT_HOMEPAGE_zpsf6

To this:

7BNIqpq.jpg

His eyes are not that opened, his upper eyelid should be pointing upwards. I'm looking forward to have this with a few tweaks, it would look sweet.

Not a bad start. Let me give you a couple of suggestions. Firstly, the hair you used is the Rhino hair and it does not work on Bray. I would suggest starting by looking for a different hairstyle. Whichever one you do choose, I’d make the hair a little longer. Secondly, there is the facial hair. Bray’s beard and mustache need to be a bit more lush. Additionally, Bray doesn’t have that unshaved triangle in his chin area. He has long since filled it in and that’s part of the reason the CAW looks odd. When you get the facial hair right, play around with the size of his jaw and chin and that will make it look artificially lush. Also Bray’s eyebrows are not curved the way you have them. They are pretty much straight across and fairly thick. This is the best picture of Bray’s face I could find:

http://blogs.visaliatimesdelta.com/dmarquez/files/2013/07/Bray-Wyatt-8.jpg[/url]

Lastly, I think there is a problem with the nose. Bray’s nose is less pointy and a little more rounded in shape. I think once you change the hair, nose, and fix the facial hair this CAW will really begin to come together nicely.

• 2 weeks later...

That looks pretty good, but can you tell me who the Wyatt family is?

A stable of strange cult followers that debuted in nxt in 2012 consisting of Harper and Rowan and their leader Bray Wyatt (Husky Harris' new character). I would recommend that you at least watch their promos cuz they're golden, Wyatt's legitimately one of the most interesting characters I've seen in years. Right now they're involved in a storyline with Bryan but I won't spoil that for you if you haven't seen this week's raw yet.

That looks pretty good, but can you tell me who the Wyatt family is?

A stable of strange cult followers that debuted in nxt in 2012 consisting of Harper and Rowan and their leader Bray Wyatt (Husky Harris' new character). I would recommend that you at least watch their promos cuz they're golden, Wyatt's legitimately one of the most interesting characters I've seen in years. Right now they're involved in a storyline with Bryan but I won't spoil that for you if you haven't seen this week's raw yet.

That's thoughtful of you, but I don't plan on watching WWE ever again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived