TNA Wrestling by Kid Glory 19/01/14 (Roode v.1 Uploaded + AJ Styles v.2 Petey Williams & Don West)

Kid Glory

TNA-Wrestling-Logo.png

KGpresents.png

TNACORNETTE.png

"The Phenomenal"

AJ Styles

V.1 UPLOADED 02/01/14

(W/ Moveset, Entrance & 3 attires)

(Gamertag: Y u nosay hi me)

(Tags: AJ Styles TNA Impact)

(Credit to: S1ch1 & Dre41 for logo's)

maxresdefault.jpg

aj1-1.png

aj2-1.png

aj3-1.png

aj4-1.png

"The Canadian Destroyer"

Petey Williams

V.2 Uploaded 09/01/13

(W/Moveset/Entrance/2Attires)

(Tags: Petey TNA Glory)

Team-canada-logo.png

Petey.png

PeteyWilliams.png

"The Voice Of TNA"

Don West

23_West.jpg

V.1 Uploaded 10/01/13

(W/Moveset/Entrance/4Attires)

(Tags: Don NWA TNA West)

Images to follow.

"The It Factor Of Professional Wrestling"

"The Leader Of The Selfish Generation"

Bobby Roode

Roode_1475724a.jpg

v.1 Uploaded

(W/Moveset/Entrance/3Attires)

(Tags: Bobby Roode TNA IT)

Man, pics aside...that's ridiculously good.

Thanks Crabdangler, I'm really pleased it's liked and that you were able to see through the shocking image quality. :cool:

Yeah That Is Good Though The Pics Are unflattering But When You Look Past It Everything Looks Like It's Where It Needs To Be For The Face It's Really Good

Thanks P3nguin95, I'm pleased you like it and that people are able to see through the quality of the images. :)

Kg pm bobby about pics. This AJ is phenomenal.

Thanks for the kind words man, it's very much appreciated. I'll get onto Bobby about that asap, hopefully he'll be able to help me out. :cool:

Looks great! Think you might do another slot? I must have 20 HD AJ logos on CC that would look good for different attires.

Thanks Spirito, appreciate that man. I'm sure when I find some free time I can get around to doing another slot or two, do you have any specific periods in mind?

P.s Thanks again for all the awesome logos this year, they've been extremely helpful. :cool:

I'm glad the logos have been helpful. Did you use any on this beauty? As for what attires I'd like basically just a nice mix of older 2008-2011 AJ Styles. His latest look is cool but not my favorite.

Facially it's the closest I've seen to the real AJ....the body morph, hell..even the chest hair looks legit.

Top quality, old man!...you did a bang up job!

Thanks man, your kind words are much appreciated and are a great motivation. :)

I'm glad the logos have been helpful. Did you use any on this beauty? As for what attires I'd like basically just a nice mix of older 2008-2011 AJ Styles. His latest look is cool but not my favorite.

I didn't use any on this occasion as I only had the blue p1 logo so it made attire choices somewhat restricting.

The 08-11 slot sounds good man, I'm going to start looking now for attire choices that I prefer then if you like you can assist me in narrowing it down to four, should also mention I'm no Picasso when it comes to paint tool so when and if I made need some logos would there be any chance of some assistance at all?

P.s I don't suppose you have the texture packs from the TNA Impact game at all, if so I could really go work on an impact roster.

P.p.s. I understand you've probably got quite the back list of requests so not to worry if you're unable to help out on this occasion. :)

I've Just Found It On The Server & It Looks Way Better Up Close

Hey P3nguin,

I'm just going to update now with some clearer images, thanks again for the endorsement. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

04/01/13

• Higher quality images added.
  • Completely revamped moveset ready to add when V2 is ready.

04/01/13

aj1-1.png

aj2-1.png

aj3-1.png

aj4-1.png

05/01/14

@BigChrisSpirito If you're still interested in that 2008-11 slot I have some attire ideas listed below, if you've any specific requests do let me know, also I've got a fair few texture packs so if you need any at all I can help with that also I have the AJ Styles TNA Impact game textures and can message them through to you if you need and you're able to help out. :)

Attire 1

TNA Impact game

ajstyles2.jpg

Attire 2

Baby Blue/White

AJ-Styles-3628.jpg

Attire 3

Black/Gold

aj_styles.png

Attire 4

Red or Blue

_MG_5391.jpg

968full-my-profile.jpg

You read my mind and nailed all the looks I had in mind! This is the time period when AJ Styles was my favorite guy in TNA. I'll get any textures you need on CC just DM me :) you go directly to the top of my request/priority list as of this moment.

You read my mind and nailed all the looks I had in mind! This is the time period when AJ Styles was my favorite guy in TNA. I'll get any textures you need on CC just DM me :) you go directly to the top of my request/priority list as of this moment.

Thanks man, I'm glad you're liking the attire choices :) I think I'll probably go with the red if everything works out okay for the final attire and I may even do a 2004-06 slot if all goes well.

I've just messaged through the first batch of attire logos and one or two extras that if you might be able to upload at some point down the line would be appreciated. :)

:cool:

10/01/14

"The Voice Of TNA"

Don West

V.1 Uploaded 10/01/13

(W/Moveset/Entrance/4Attires)

(Tags: Don NWA TNA West)

• Don West Uploaded. (with 4 attires, moveset & entrance). - Huge credit and thanks to BigChrisSpirito for helping make all of this possible. :cool:

More TNA affiliates past and present to follow as well as West images which should be added at some stage tomorrow. :)

Some suggestions for AJ:

Honestly i think the whole face morphing needs to be reworked, here are some good refs:

tumblr_inline_mudfr69lTc1s0cay3_zps2fbc6

images_zpsbf93e7be.jpg

aj-styles-take-new-contract-dixie-carter

AJ_Styles_-_Allen_Lloyd_Jones_07_zps18f8
iacutendice_zps140697a1.jpg

I think you should change the template to 5, 6 or 7. You'll really get better results with the nose and eye area. :)

Beard looks wrong also, i think you should use combinations 3, sideburns 14 and moustache 11.

Reduce the age a bit, to fit the shorter hair attire, it won't affect the current attires anyways since the forehead gets covered.

Also the boots... the left leg one should say ''1'' not phenomenal on both. :P

img_3065_zps67ecd2c8.jpg

Hope i helped. :)

18/01/14

• AJ Styles v.2 uploaded.
  • Bobby Roode v.1 upload at some stage today.
  • Previews to follow..

Some suggestions for AJ:

Honestly i think the whole face morphing needs to be reworked, here are some good refs:

tumblr_inline_mudfr69lTc1s0cay3_zps2fbc6

images_zpsbf93e7be.jpg

aj-styles-take-new-contract-dixie-carter

AJ_Styles_-_Allen_Lloyd_Jones_07_zps18f8
iacutendice_zps140697a1.jpg

I think you should change the template to 5, 6 or 7. You'll really get better results with the nose and eye area. :)

Beard looks wrong also, i think you should use combinations 3, sideburns 14 and moustache 11.

Reduce the age a bit, to fit the shorter hair attire, it won't affect the current attires anyways since the forehead gets covered.

Also the boots... the left leg one should say ''1'' not phenomenal on both. :P

img_3065_zps67ecd2c8.jpg

Hope i helped. :)

Thanks for the honesty, the constructive criticism and the awesome refs, I've performed the majority of your suggestions and have uploaded v.2, will maybe have pics a little later on or tomorrow, thanks for the feedback and suggestions. :)

Great job buddy! Looking forward to getting your next bacth of textures :)

Hey Chris, hope you're all good man,

You're help and assistance in getting these facial textures and logos up is awesome and appreciated muchly and I'm pleased you like how v2 AJ turned out, I think we can do slightly better if I were to chop up the attire a little more but I'm hoping that will do for now as I've moved onto the "IT FACTOR" Bobby Roode and am hoping to upload v.1 hopefully later today, I'm just trying to decide which hair I prefer currently... I'm going to try and track down some of the logos for the attires now so I may pm them through to you later on or tomorrow if that sounds okay? I've got another couple of packs of logos/textures I'll send through to you when you're finished with the first pack and ready to take on more as I really don't want to barrage you with requests.

P.S.
Sorry for not getting in touch sooner, I've been assisting in some painting & decorating and it's all taking slightly longer than originally anticipated, so my free time has been somewhat restricted.

P.P.S.
Would it be cool to add credits to the next set of textures I send through as I've seen them being used a lot recently and it does take a wee while for us to put them all together and perform the touch ups/tweaks to some, so recognition for the work we're putting in would be nice and a bit of a motivator in getting more done too.

Thanks bud!

Will speak soon, take it easy man. :)

Will you be doing 50-100 caws?

A lot has come up for me recently so I highly doubt it, this is also why I'm not quite staying up to date with my topics on the whole. I am now with Spirito's help hoping to at least get a couple of pages worth of CAW content on CC.

Sick.

Are you going to do the rest of Team Canada. Like EY, Roode and Coach D'Amore.

Thanks bud, you must've read my mind eh, yeah man I'm working on a mixed slot Bobby Roode right now which will feature probably his white team Canada attire and the rest should follow a little later on down the line. :)

Archived