Vapor's WWE Quick Drawings

Vapor

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooo Booker's face is green on my laptop... :lol:

Really? I noticed that my phone showed the colors completely differently than my laptop (the dark areas were too dark, the skins which are skin-colored on my laptop looked yellow on my phone etc.)

These are seriously cracking me up! Nice work man.

These are hilarious. :lol:

You should make one of Brock with that weird expression he had wen he snapped Henrys arm a couple of weeks ago on RAW.

I'm so busy with other stuff that I'm not sure when I'll be able to post more drawings.

• 1 month later...

McIntyre comes across as Mexican.

Might be the mustache.

So I've been drawing some more again and I have some catching up to do. Before I can draw Fandango, I'll need to do Alexander Rusev and Batista so they'll be up next. Deal with it!

• 3 months later...

So I've taken interest in doing more drawings after a long break. In the OP, I updated Antonio Cesaro to Cesaro, Big E Langston to Big E, Alexander Rusev to Rusev and posted a new drawing, The Rock.

Now after Fandango would be Goldust, but there are four new guys before Goldust alphabetically: Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, Diego and Fernando. So they'll be up shortly.

• 6 months later...

Bumping an old favorite since I've been drawing again.

I was watching the Rumble today and I just knew I had to try to capture Luke Harper. I think I captured his crazy eyes very well ;). Best one so far, I'd say.

IlrOb54.png

By the way, Adam Rose and Bo Dallas are also in OP now.

YES.

You dig it?

Would love to see John Cena, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Sheamus (can't wait for that one :XD:) and Triple H if you have time to do them :).

Will definitely draw them, not sure when though.

DANIEL BRYAN IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE IT YET

It's there, check OP.

Now I have to do some other things, but in the meanwhile, enjoy the... BAROCK LLLESNAR SCREAM (edit: now with eyebrows)

ghqluFq.png

These are awesome. Some are much more lifelike and accurate than others, but the ones that are off, are at least really comical and interesting none the less.

ADR looks like Mitt Romney. Ya know, I never believed Romeny had latin roots before either, I thought that was just some nonsense he made up to attract a latino vote, but after seeing that sketch of Alberto, I'm a Boliever.

Speaking of Bo, that is the most hilarious and devious looking thing imaginable. That Bo Dallas sketch is just bizarre man. It's like looking at a trainwreck, you can't look away.

Luke Harper is spot on though, that is just perfectly captured. You should do in that sketch in a faded red and blue look like that stupid Obama poster that everyone went crazy about. Do one for Bray like that too. Wyatt / Harper 2016. I'd vote for them!

YES.

You dig it?

Would love to see John Cena, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Sheamus (can't wait for that one :XD:) and Triple H if you have time to do them :).

Will definitely draw them, not sure when though.

DANIEL BRYAN IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE IT YET

It's there, check OP.

Now I have to do some other things, but in the meanwhile, enjoy the... BAROCK LLLESNAR SCREAM (edit: now with eyebrows)

ghqluFq.png

Todd Chrisley when he tested positive for anabolic steroids and HGH

Archived