Women's CAWLABERATION - Saturis, sXe_Coan_sXe, KimuraKyoko91, obsessed/wdivas (UPDATE 12.03.14 - POLL LIVE !!)

sXe_Coan_sXe

Next Womens Caw ?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we create next ?

Unfortunate that we can only pick one, I'll go with Charlotte considering all of the current ones on the cc server kinda suck lol. Truthfully I'd like to see all of the NXT divas created since no one else on caws.ws seems to be interested in attempting them. Honestly an NXT diva project similar to what SecondComing did with the male wrestlers would be absolutely awesome!

My vote didn't count?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunate that we can only pick one, I'll go with Charlotte considering all of the current ones on the cc server kinda suck lol. Truthfully I'd like to see all of the NXT divas created since no one else on caws.ws seems to be interested in attempting them. Honestly an NXT diva project similar to what SecondComing did with the male wrestlers would be absolutely awesome!

My vote didn't count?

Probably because you wrote too much.

So list from community is

bayley

Emma

Addy Star

MsChif

Serena Deep (Valkyrie)

I'll get the poll up today with all ten women, the other 5 come from Dumeka

Would all 5 get made eventually?

My vote didn't count?

bayley

Emma

Addy Star

MsChif

Serena Deep (Valkyrie)

Would make sense, I kind of just figured it got ignored because I'm not well known around caws.ws

Would be cool if all 5 do get made eventually.

My vote didn't count?

bayley

Emma

Addy Star

MsChif

Serena Deep (Valkyrie)

Already created Bayley, Emma and Serena in previous games and I already have created Bayley for WWE2K14. :)

She only needs 3 more attires before I can release her.

Deebs out Charlotte's in lol

bayley

Charlotte
Emma
Addy Star
MsChif

My vote didn't count?

i read them all at work on my phone as i was making my way to my next job ... so i merely skimmed over the posts , sorry dude

all fixed

Deebs out Charlotte's in lol

bayley

Charlotte

Emma

Addy Star

MsChif

My vote didn't count?

i read them all at work on my phone as i was making my way to my next job ... so i merely skimmed over the posts , sorry dude

all fixed

It's ok, just happy to be acknowledged lol. And I'm actually a woman but you probably didn't know that hahah.

@ Saturi: Really looking forward to seeing your Bayley be released :)

Tried to add new poll, for some reason i cant add one atm , but ill try again soon but ill give the list out now:

Bayley

Charlotte
Emma
Addy Star
MsChif

Veda Scott

Rhaka Khan

Saturyne

Jessie Belle

Alpha Female

once i get the poll going you'll all vote and we will create the top 2 voted.

Tried to add new poll, for some reason i cant add one atm , but ill try again soon but ill give the list out now:

Bayley

Charlotte

Emma

Addy Star

MsChif

Veda Scott

Rhaka Khan

Saturyne

Jessie Belle

Alpha Female

once i get the poll going you'll all vote and we will create the top 2 voted.

I created Bayley, Charlotte, Emma and Alpha Female last year and I would release them this year aswell so in my opinion it would be better to collab on the other ones so it won't be double work. :P

If you guys want to create them together I don't mind though.

It would speeden up the release if we work on them together. :D

I Just wanted to tweaken my old formulas a bit, create the attires and they are done.

your formulas will have my P.T work on them this time, but you never know they might not be voted in :P.

Oh P.S if Emma gets voted in you are all getting a Tenille Tayla attire .. sorry but im Aussie and thats who i saw live :P

your formulas will have my P.T work on them this time, but you never know they might not be voted in :P.

Oh P.S if Emma gets voted in you are all getting a Tenille Tayla attire .. sorry but im Aussie and thats who i saw live :P

No Problem at all! :)

Hope I can meet you tomorrow or sunday online so we can work on Taylor Made further as also work on other stuff. :)

I'd actually love to see that sense I liked her before she came to the WWE. Hope she gets voted for lol.

I'm not 100% sure but you might have to create a new topic if the add poll option isn't working.

I was really kind of hoping we'd get one that doesn't already have a bunch on CC. Alpha, Addy, & Rhaka were who I was hoping for.

I agree with Alpha and Addy but the WWE ones always get picked because, well you know. More exposure.

I was really hoping for Charlotte. Maybe down the road?

I was under the assumption the top 3 voted were going to be made, which would have included her but I guess it was just the top 2 this time. Would love to see you 3 make Charlotte in the future.

Yes usually we would but KimuraKyoko91 is off at the moment so i didnt want to take on too much, by doing two theres a higher possiblity for a faster release of these CAWs :)

I was really kind of hoping we'd get one that doesn't already have a bunch on CC. Alpha, Addy, & Rhaka were who I was hoping for.

I agree with Alpha and Addy but the WWE ones always get picked because, well you know. More exposure.

Yeah, its why i never make WWE girls but i put this up to a vote , plus its not so bad, these girls are both former SHIMMER Athletes. So if you really want i can throw in their 4th attire as a SHIMMER attire ?

small update.. ive already completed the face and body for Bayley aswel as one attire ... i may be finished this by tomorrow after noon lol

I was really hoping for Charlotte. Maybe down the road?

I was under the assumption the top 3 voted were going to be made, which would have included her but I guess it was just the top 2 this time. Would love to see you 3 make Charlotte in the future.

Yes usually we would but KimuraKyoko91 is off at the moment so i didnt want to take on too much, by doing two theres a higher possiblity for a faster release of these CAWs :)

Yeah, its why i never make WWE girls but i put this up to a vote , plus its not so bad, these girls are both former SHIMMER Athletes. So if you really want i can throw in their 4th attire as a SHIMMER attire ?

small update.. ive already completed the face and body for Bayley aswel as one attire ... i may be finished this by tomorrow after noon lol

Awesome to hear :)

And yeah please make a Tenille Dashwood/Tayla attire for the 4th slot.

Archived