Women's CAWLABERATION - Saturis, sXe_Coan_sXe, KimuraKyoko91, obsessed/wdivas (UPDATE 12.03.14 - POLL LIVE !!)

sXe_Coan_sXe

Next Womens Caw ?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we create next ?

Lol, the WWE one would get the most votes.. Ha. Can't wait to see how these turn out.

I had a feeling the main stream ones would get the most votes. Im interested to see how they turn out also LOL

The community needs some indy education :P

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, the WWE one would get the most votes.. Ha. Can't wait to see how these turn out.

I had a feeling the main stream ones would get the most votes. Im interested to see how they turn out also LOL

The community needs some indy education :P

I agree 100%

Small up date.

We've had some delays due to being on to opposite sides of the world.also I'm back at work so that slows things massively.

But.. Mickie James is heavily underway, we've decided to do an early Wwe Mickie, the Trish v Mickie days, as we

Agreed that later wwe Mickie has similar attires to TNA Mickie, I've done one attire, with face and body formula, I just have to pass it along to the guys to tweak it a little.

Thanks guys I'll try and keep you guys more up to date.

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded Christy earlier when I had a couple minutes and played through a match, but she looks very nice! Attires are great and facially she looks good. Might tweak the moveset but couldn't ask for anything different in terms of the CAW itself. Great work, guys

• 1 month later...

Small update

i presonally have been absent from creating the last month, but im looking to slowly re-enter , ill have a chat to the group and hopefully we'll continue, and hopefully at a faster pace.

2 pictures of the last 2 creations

1zt7ac.jpg

r0p2lx.jpg

UPDATE 05.03.14 - NEW POLL COMING SOON

just to let everyone know, its hard for us to co-create at times with our own personal lives but the fact that we all live in different time zones makes this extremely difficult.

Definitely would like to see Bayley or Charlotte. Considering ObsessedW/Divas is kind of afraid to touch Emma I think as a group could totally do an excellent job with your teamwork.

I'm a little late to the party but I just wanted to say you 4 did a great job with Paige's mum Saraya!

Paige herself is someone I'd love to see you 4 make also possibly in the future. With a joint effort I'm sure you'd be able to make the perfect Paige caw.

Unfortunate that we can only pick one, I'll go with Charlotte considering all of the current ones on the cc server kinda suck lol. Truthfully I'd like to see all of the NXT divas created since no one else on caws.ws seems to be interested in attempting them. Honestly an NXT diva project similar to what SecondComing did with the male wrestlers would be absolutely awesome!

Archived