0.45 Junkies Jun Kasai & Jaki Numazawa *Update* Numazawa & Kasai uploaded

Storm of Sand

Thought I'd post my yearly Big Japan guys, I've got quite a big roster planned.

Here's the roster I have planned.

1)Jaki Numazawa
2)Jun Kasai
3)Masashi Takeda(1 W.I.P)
4)Daisuke Sekimoto(1 Attire)
5)Yuko Miyamoto
6)Isami Kodaka
7)Takashi Sasaki
8)Ryuji Ito
9)Yoshihito Sasaki
10)Shadow WX
11)Masada
12)MEN’S Teioh
13)Necro Butcher
14)Drake Younger
15)Kankuro Hoshino
16)Danny Havoc
17)Shinobu
18)Abdullah Kobayashi
19)Yuji Okabayashi
20)Kazuki Hashimoto
21)Takumi Tsukamoto
22)Ryuichi Kawakami
23)Brahman Kei
24)Brahman Shu
25)Shinya Ishikawa
26)Onryo

Here's the first guys I've made, Jaki Numazawa & Jun Kasai.

Jaki Numazawa

*Uploaded*
Searchtags: NUMAZAWA, BJW, SOS
10f2lnd.jpg

Jun Kasai *Update* tweaks to the cheeks and slight lip colour & Uploaded

Searchtags: KASAI, BJW, FREEDOMS

wbvul0.jpg

Old

2gt17hs.jpg

Hope you guys like them.

Also, here's a preview of who may be next.

21eyz4y.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates, I had uploaded them yesterday, but forgot to post on this website.

Searchtags are in the fist post.

just download them!! bouta try them out

Awesome man, hope you enjoy them.

Another thing, I may not be posting as much stuff as quickly as I did last year as I've been very busy at work lately, I'll try to get as many people done as I can, both on the Japanese Roster & the New Generation Roster I have planned.

I'll probably post some other people up on another topic, until then hope you can enjoy Jun & Jaki.

Actually for almost 3 years now I have had many requests for Akebono and I am not good at paint tool, but I do think I am pretty darn good at morphing. So I was thinking since you are great at paint tool, that maybe you might want to work on Akebono with me and I can morph and detail his face and give him to you for attires. Let me know.

Actually for almost 3 years now I have had many requests for Akebono and I am not good at paint tool, but I do think I am pretty darn good at morphing. So I was thinking since you are great at paint tool, that maybe you might want to work on Akebono with me and I can morph and detail his face and give him to you for attires. Let me know.

Got to be honest man, no offence to you at all, never had any interest in making Akebono at all, I know you need help with paint tooling, I don't have any reference pics of him either at all.

Sorry if that's disheartening at all, I've just never had any interest in Akebono just in general, personally I think All Japan are wrong in pushing this guy as their top man, but that's just my opinion.

Hmm, I'll have to think about that, again I don't really have any ref pics of either of them.

I've only got about 8 slots that I haven't entirely got planned, but they may go to some older era wrestlers from the 80's & maybe 70's. I'll see what I can do to help, if there's anyone you need help with morphing, just send me a PM & I'll try to get something sorted for you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived