Wondering about Story Designer

Dansun

I am on the fence on this game and one thing that could sell meon it is Story Designer. I just have a few questions about it.

1. Does it work better than in WWE 13 (sounds during matches, chants etc work)?

2. Are managers such as Bobby Heenan and/or Miss Elizabeth selectable in scenes,like Ricardo Rodriguez in WWE 12 and WWE 13?

3. Are there entrance moves and music for all the wrestlers, including the ones in Thirty Years of Wrestlemania Mode and the DLC's?

1) It's pretty much the same, although I've had less problems in WWE 2K14 than in previous games.

2) Yes, you can.

3) You can use the Entrance scenes available. The ones from Thirty Years of Wrestlemania Mode are NOT there tho. If you want a Chris Jericho double title entrance or Batista Heel entrance, you won't have much luck.

Thank you for your answers!

About question number three: in WWE '13, the DLC wrestlers entrences were not available in Story Designer (i.e. I could not use Chainsaw Charlies entrence from Exhibition Mode in a scene in Story Designer), but the music and (I think) the Titantrons were. What is it like in WWE 2K14? If I download, say, Curt Hennig or Virgil, will their entrences, music and Titiantrons be available in Story Designer or will I have have to use another wrestler's entrence and music or the "Superstar 10" or "Superstar 42" ones and generic music?

Archived