sXe_Coan_sXe Diva Caws UPDATE 11/03/2014 - Christina Von Eerie Finished Attires

sXe_Coan_sXe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE 31/12/13 - Jessicka Havok Online

Thanks a lot! :)

Will you create Madison Eagles aswell?

LOL, yeah ive already got a base formula done , but im not happy with it so i might get some help from the guys

Cool! :)

Happy New Year btw and all the best for you and your family! :)

After the poll on the collaboration topic, 3 women that had votes but didnt make the cut will now be created by me.

Christina Von Eerie

Mia Yim

MsChif

I am currently working on one of the poll winners Saraya Knight , and April Hunter

once Saraya is done ill be able to attack CVE , Mia, and Chif

Good news for these three is that i have already laid down my base formula for all of them.

An for Christina Von Eerie ive already PT her tattoos , which will make things go alot faster, the only wrestler im expecting delays with is MsChif as her attires are usually PT city if you know what i mean.

just thought id update you guys :)

So glad you posted these! I've loved your work from last year and I didn't know if you were going to be CAWing for the new game or not. All the completed ones look really great, and I'm excited to see more. Will you be making Daffney again this year?

ill definetly be making Daffney again :)

Last night i just completed one attire for both Annie Social and Jessicka Havok,

Annie will be uploaded in the next day or so with 4 attires since her attires are pretty easy to do.

Jessicka Havok im hoping to have done by the end of the week,

Ive still got plans to start Christina Von Eerie, Evie, Mia Yim, Daffney, MsChif, Portia Perez and Saraya Knight this week alone.

ill keep you guys updated

As a huge fan of Portia (and the NINJAs in general) I'm so happy to hear you have plans for her again this year. I think most of my female CAWs from last year I got from you anyway and the first thing I thought when they mentioned we had 100 slots was "Yay more Coan CAWs!"

I'm also looking forward to your Jessie, Madison and Shazza (now that I think about it I can name like 5 female wrestlers from Australia off the top of my head and I love them all, the other two being Kellie Skater and Emma, like I said they're the ones I can think of off the top of my head :P)

Oh and as a fan of the Knight family I'm looking forward to Saraya too, heck I've seen 4 of the 5 compete (Zak being the one I've never seen live). In fact just looking at your plans I'm just excited in general XD

I've got to say with the limitations that there are with creating divas (I still think that more often than not created divas tend to look more on the masculine side, something that I hope is corrected in future installments) that for you to do what you're doing is phenomenal. Divas are possibly the hardest kind of creations to tackle and your creations are up on the list as far as I am concerned. Keep up the good work cause it would be nice to have credible looking divas on my super-roster.

thanks for all the kind words i really appreciate it , i do what i do to try and promote these women in my own way so please support the indie womens wrestlers where ever you can.

Small up date of caws ive been doing:

my April Hunter is almost done, i inlisted the help of KimuraKyoko91 with this, which looks great.

ive now got 2 attires for my Kellie Skater caw

ive finished all attires for Jessie McKay , im looking to complete her and upload today :)

side note, the Saraya caw we've been collaborating on just needs a moveset, ill try have that done today aswel :) , those pictures and tags for download will be in the CAWlaboration topic :)

UPDATE 07/01/2014 - Jessie McKay ONLINE

Also progress on W.I.Ps

April Hunter

2ry62hv.jpg

29dgsw9.jpg2lazqz8.jpg

Christina Von Eerie - still in early stages

2pqj03a.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As people that follow my creations some would know that I don't do this often at all but...

What current day wwe Diva / NXT Diva should I create?

Looking to impress on a bigger scale and I think creating for the masses might help with that.I'd rather bot create someone that has already been done very well, I want to do someone that no one has done, or but has been created but you think isn't the best.

Thanks guys n girls I'm open to all suggestions..

Sasha Banks maybe would be awesome. Based on your previous caws I'm positive you'd create the best Sasha available on the server to date. Since you like indy women's wrestling maybe have a Mercedes KV attire on the 4th slot ~ that'd be neat.

Lana is someone else who comes to mind, really are no good caws of her on the cc server last I looked.

Seems like no one has created Michelle McCool or Gail Kim this year. McCool especially, I think, is lacking. The only ones I have seen are not very good.

Although I am a fan of both those women they aren't current day wwe, sorry.

Any other

suggestions

With as good as you are, I would love to see a CAW that isn't an in game character.

Maybe JoJo or a good Funkadactyls team?

Yeah I would like to do someone that isn't already in game, sorta defeats the purpose lol

xD I honestly forgot that they weren't!

Has anyone come across a good Aksana? I don't know if I've seen one yet. Even if you wanted to try Summer Rae in some of her newer attires, or the Bellas.

You don't like the in game Aksana? O_o

A extra didn't create mine because she is in the game this year. :D

Good stuff! I'm going to be looking into grabbing some of these. If there was any indy women I'd like to see Kimber Lee, Leva Bates (with her cosplay outfits) I mean you've got one half of the Lucha Sisters already! They come to mind off the top of my head and speaking of women Tags The Canadian Ninjas, Portia Perez and Nicole Matthews. I can never find any good CAWS of them.

I just wanted to drop in and say keep up the good work! :)

Archived