14/01/24 "How Do You Like Me Now?" - Retro Slot Uploaded.

Madness™

**********************01/24************************

Slot 2 (1994-2004/Retro):

Uploaded.
Name: Bob Holly(Retro)
Tags: Bob Holly, Madness

o5voyv.jpg
34petjs.jpg
2h7ie4w.jpg
16kubtu.jpg
2mpd1c1.jpg

In Game/Pose Shots:

(Click Pictures for Full View)
2jbqo7k.jpg
16ib254.jpg

Slot 1 (2004-2007/Current):

Uploaded.
Name: Hard.core Holly
Tags: Bob Holly, Madness

a57nz8.jpg
2czyowo.jpg
hvudy0.jpg
21lpi82.jpg
35bba82.jpg

In Game/Pose Shots:

(Click Pictures for Full View)
24xqse8.jpg
347z3p0.jpg

**********************01/09************************

Here it is! Attires include; Thurman Sparky Plugg, Bodacious Bob (Midnight Express), J.O.B. Squad & Holly Cousins/Royal Rumble 2004. A couple of comments as well; while creating this Slot, I realized he has two Tag Team Attires; Midnight Express (Paired with Bombastic Bart Gunn) and of course the Holly Cousins (with Crash) and it seems to me that every year no one does Bart Gunn any justice, and Crash has gotten some love in the past but no Crash CAWs seem to really pop. So my question to you is would you like to see me take on Bart Gunn? or maybe Crash Holly? Leave your thoughts below, and once again Thank you.

**********************01/07************************

Slot 1 Has been Uploaded.

**********************01/05************************

Updated Mouth, Added Judgment Day 2004 Replacing Royal Rumble which will be included in the Retro Slot. Not yet Uploaded in case there are any more suggestions or the mouth needs more work :)

**********************12/27/13************************

Started working on this in Late November.....Posting Now Hoping to get some Feedback. Has 4 Attires; Royal Rumble 2007, ECW 2006, Judgment Day 2005, Judgment Day 2004, Modified Version of The Knights 13 Moveset and an Entrance. No Textures Used, a Retro Slot MAY Come out including Attitude or Golden Era Attires if wanted. Suggestions are Welcome and definitely Appreciated.

-Madness™

Wow, thanks guys. Wasn't sure if it was Final or not as I'm still unsure with it, maybe the Nose? But if there's no suggestions he'll be Uploaded by Sunday.

And the Retro Slot will Include 2 Spark Plugg Attires, a J.O.B. Squad and a Holly Cousins Attire if wanted.

Again thank you everyone! :)

-Madness™

Hey guys sorry about the inactivity, I've been away for New Years Eve and just arrived home yesterday. Bob Holly(Main) - The Current Slot-was Uploaded with the Search Tags Bob Holly & CAWS.ws to find it easily. It has since somehow been removed, I'll be Re-Upping soon as I'm currently working on the Retro Slot as Well. Finally I tweaked the Mouth a Little bit and Pictures should follow soon. Bob Holly(Main) Comes with 4 Attires including 1 Not yet Pictured, but soon to be.

-Madness™

New Pics Up, Sorry for the delay an emergecy came up, but it's all good now. If there are no more suggestions I'll Upload tonight. Updated Mouth & Newest Attire Pictured Now as well as more details in the OP.

-Madness™

As there were no Suggestions for 2 Days he's Uploaded Details in the OP

are you going to be making his current indy attire with his new tattoos

I would but I have nowhere to put it as the Retro Slot is '94-'04 So...

-Madness™

It's up! Just search tag madness under superstar and what's hot and it should pop up as HARD.CORE HOLLY.

Reviewed it for ya too buddy great work, even the side view of him looks like him too well done!

Only criticism is I would have included his green and black and got rid of attire 3 as it is similar in colour to slot 2 which he wore the Ecw more but otherwise looks good

Meant to get these pics up yesterday but alas I have been sick since Monday...gotta love winter and Shoveling and of course the combination causeing sickness. Nevertheless The Retro Slot pics and Details are up in the OP. Please feel free to leave suggestions and comments. :)

-Madness™

It's up! Just search tag madness under superstar and what's hot and it should pop up as HARD.CORE HOLLY.

Reviewed it for ya too buddy great work, even the side view of him looks like him too well done!

Only criticism is I would have included his green and black and got rid of attire 3 as it is similar in colour to slot 2 which he wore the Ecw more but otherwise looks good

Thank you very much. Would that be his newest Green/Black indies Attire or his old 2001 Holly Cousins Green and Black? Either way not sure either would really fit into the time frame but I might consider. :)

Thank you very much. Would that be his newest Green/Black indies Attire or his old 2001 Holly Cousins Green and Black? Either way not sure either would really fit into the time frame but I might consider. :)

The 2001 lime green and black with white boots be nice to see and would add colour variety to the attire selection as they are totally different to the rest

So sorry for the Delay guys, got a terrible cold and being vegan couldn't take any medicine for it, so I made myself some tea every night for the last week and I'm back to normal now. Anyway enough about me and onto Holly, as it says in the OP & the topic title the Retro Slot has been Uploaded! Go grab it while the servers are working :lol:

Also don't know if it was overlooked being put in the OP description or if no one really cares but while creating the Retro Slot, I realized he has two Tag Team Attires; Midnight Express (Paired with Bombastic Bart Gunn) and of course the Holly Cousins (with Crash) and it seems to me that every year no one does Bart Gunn any justice, and Crash has gotten some love in the past but no Crash CAWs seem to really pop. So my question to you is would you like to see me take on Bart Gunn? or maybe Crash Holly?

Thank you guys again! You make me want to keep going. :)

-Madness™

Archived