Ruthless Aggression Era Caws - Muhammad Hassan Preview(01/02/14)

Borusse92

Hey people after I got some good feedback on my caws last year I thought it would be time for comeback^^

After playing with the current Roster for a while I got a bit bored and wanted to play with a Roster full of people I saw when I started watching wrestling (about 04´-05´).I really loved watching Smackdown and Raw at that time, the storylines were very good and we got some really brutal matches. Also the gimmicks were more interesting than the current ones (in my opinion) I already downloaded some Superstars and Caws from the CC but many Caws are really not that good looking. Guys like the Basham Brothers or Orlando Jordan looked really bad.(Although I already updated the Orlando Jordan wich was already uploaded but it still isn´t looking good enough for me). So I wanted to make most of them myself and share them with you people ;)

The thing now is that I don´t want to make the whole roster from a determined year but from the whole Ruthless Aggression Era. Here is a List of Guys I´m planning on to do, but I´m sure there are some people which I´m not even thinking of at the moment. So suggestions are very welcome, also it would be a big help if you could post ref pics of the Attires you want me to make.

I really hope that you guys are in the mood to help me make the best Ruthless Aggression Roster possible .

I´m letting out guys like Benoit, Guerrero, RVD aso because there are already pretty good caws of them out there so please don´t request them ;)

Color explanation:

Work in Progress

Uploaded

To do List:

The Basham Brothers
Orlando Jordan
Daivari
Muhammed Hassan

Funaki
Heidenreich
Super Crazy
Psicosis
Lance Cade
Trevor Murdoch
Mark Jindrak
Michelle McCool
Rey Mysterio
Mr. Kennedy
Finlay
Nunzio
Johnny Stamboli
Paul Burchill(Pirate Version)
Rene Dupree
Snitsky
Sylvan Grenier
Viscera
Kristal Marshall
Jamie Noble
Chuck Palombo
Shannon Moore
Joy Giovanni
Juventud Guerrera

Simon Dean

The Highlanders

Kristal Marshall:

r3uc.JPG

xnkxrvtiq167.png

Muhammad Hassan

0nfk.JPG
7xdo.png

Not really a fan of the hair on Kristal but other than that it looks good. I can get reference pictures for you just is there any preference as to who I get pictures of first?

I also don´t like that hair very much but it was the closest I could find. I will try useing different hairstyles maybe I´m going to find something that looks good.

I would like to start with Muhammed Hassan and Daivari, if can find some could ref pics for them and their attires I would be very thankfull :)

what about juventud guerrera

good idea, he´s added to the list

Happy New Year everyone I hope you all had a great New Year´s celebration. ;)

I can finally show you my Hassan, the logos took very long to make so I´m really sorry for not posting something for a few days.

I want to give out a big thank you to Arch_Angel who was a really big help by finding refpics for me.

The Caw comes with four Attires and many pt-logos. I also added clothes for his entrance , it´s the clostest I could find to make it look like his tawb. What do you guys think should I leave it as it looks now or should I replace it with one of his Suits? Or should I leave it to only the hat?

Kristal still needs a moveset, otherwise she is ready for upload.

here is also a preview of Daivari´s logos, I´m going to post a preview of him in the next days so stay tuned ;)

mqkp4komdqwr.png

• 4 weeks later...

I´ll be posting some new previews of Hassan, Daivari and Heidenreich tomorrow.

My job took a lot of time the last few weeks, but I hope that I´ll be able to be more active here in the next weeks.

I also added Simon Dean and the Highlanders to the to do list, I watched some old shows and thought that they needed to be included :D

Archived