Tyrant185's Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty - The Rockers (MARTY UPDATE) 30/12/2013

Tyrant185

Well, HBK is officially underway for another year. I'm actually tempted now to do what I did in SVR 2010 and add a slot for each stage of his career, provided it doesn't keep me too busy. As far as I know, Dre41 is gonna work on the attires for the Rockers, and I'll be adding some solo slots for HBK (maybe one for Marty, too).

Anyway, here's a preview of The Rockers. Faces are now final, and attires will be coming soon.

Feedback appreciated :cool:

Update: 30/12/2013

Made a lot of tweaks to Marty. Hopefully people like this better.

1thn.jpg

I can see a young michaels there, but not much of Jannetty at all. I know Jannetty has those sleepy eyes that are a bitch to create....in your pic they both look pretty similar in the eye area. I've seen some great attires, but I've never once seen his face nailed. It's a good start for michaels, but Marty still has a ways to go.

I can see a young michaels there, but not much of Jannetty at all. I know Jannetty has those sleepy eyes that are a bitch to create....in your pic they both look pretty similar in the eye area. I've seen some great attires, but I've never once seen his face nailed. It's a good start for michaels, but Marty still has a ways to go.

Updated Jannetty :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

is this dead............ or nah?

Still alive and kicking. I've been taking a break from all of my current projects due to outside work and a side project I have on the go right now. I'm planning to send my work over to Ackersey asap though, and get this collab back on track.

Archived