• Created
  • Last Reply

A Day To Remember tee

Enter Shikari tee

A couple of V necks

A hoodie

New pair of earphones

A Samsung Android tablet

Didn't get that much due to money issues, but it's not about the presents for me and hasn't been since I was intelligent enough to understand that. All in all, I had a great Christmas.

...Oh, and what Christmas isn't complete without Toblerone? My god that shit is heavenly.

ITT: Spoiled children

Most of my gifts were from my brothers...not just my parents, also, I spent like $500 on gifts for other people, so...getting a long list of stuff in return is standard fare. I think the only people in this topic who can be considered spoiled are the people who get hundreds upon hundreds of dollars worth of stuff from their parents alone. My mother has always had a $150-200 spending limit. It actually used to be $100 when I was growing up...but changed over the years to be a bit more realistic. So...for example, if I ever wanted a game console for Christmas (which I have in the past), I would literally pay for half of it myself...even though it was Christmas. But I was always fine with that. :lol:

HAHA YOUR CHRISTMAS WAS BAD AND NOW YOURE ANGRY HAHA

Looks like somebody did not have a good Christmas lol.

Most of my gifts were from my brothers...not just my parents, also, I spent like $500 on gifts for other people, so...getting a long list of stuff in return is standard fare. I think the only people in this topic who can be considered spoiled are the people who get hundreds upon hundreds of dollars worth of stuff from their parents alone. My mother has always had a $150-200 spending limit. It actually used to be $100 when I was growing up...but changed over the years to be a bit more realistic. So...for example, if I ever wanted a game console for Christmas (which I have in the past), I would literally pay for half of it myself...even though it was Christmas. But I was always fine with that. :lol:

I didn't get much for Christmas, but I didn't ask for anything nor did I expect anything. That post was a joke anyway lol.

Title bothers me. "What'd" means what would, not what did.

The Walking Dead graphic novel Compendium #1.

The Hobbit; Extended Edition

Authentic style Middle Earth Map

Triple H; Thy Kingdom Come

Some Flannel Shirts

Many band patches (Warbringer, Ghost, Skindred, Sepultura to name a few.)

Money

Chocolate

X-Men canvas print (100th comic book issue.)

Other stuff i cant remember.

Some Flannel Shirts

Money

Chocolate

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/what%27d

HAHA YOUR CHRISTMAS WAS BAD AND NOW YOURE ANGRY HAHA

Looks like somebody did not have a good Christmas lol.

I didn't get much for Christmas, but I didn't ask for anything nor did I expect anything. That post was a joke anyway lol.

HAHA YOU SUCK AT JOKES AND CHRISTMAS HAHA

Some Flannel Shirts

Money

Chocolate

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/what%27d

Ehh it just doesn't seem right.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived