RoKa's Independent Topic. Gargano uploaded!

RoKaDitz

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gee thanks! You're planning on making whole Bullet Club, Rok?

Yup, Bad Luck Fale is next.

Kevin Steen (1st slot) UPLOADED!

(Check cinematic attires, attire 1, 2 and 4 are the same ''special attire'' the 3rd one it's a color variation.)

Awesome stuff beats the hell out of my Steen

I can make a Matt Taven movelist and upload will try and upload tonight! Can't wait to see Reddragon and Bennett uploaded too (I can make his movelist if needed too?)

Also I wondered if you could upload the "panda steen enthusiast", "package piledriver everybody" and "fight steen fight" PTs so we can use them as crowd signs too?

Awesome stuff beats the hell out of my Steen

I can make a Matt Taven movelist and upload will try and upload tonight! Can't wait to see Reddragon and Bennett uploaded too (I can make his movelist if needed too?)

Also I wondered if you could upload the "panda steen enthusiast", "package piledriver everybody" and "fight steen fight" PTs so we can use them as crowd signs too?

The Taven set would be awesome, i found a decent one for Bennett.

And yeah, the tag for the logos is ROK

Love the new attire addition to Strong, looking forward to Bennett.

I will get you the Taven movelist later tonight (UK time) as didn't get time tonight due to quite possibly having the worst day at work ever :) will definitely get it done for you though

Keep up the great work!

Love the new attire addition to Strong, looking forward to Bennett.

I will get you the Taven movelist later tonight (UK time) as didn't get time tonight due to quite possibly having the worst day at work ever :) will definitely get it done for you though

Keep up the great work!

Sounds awesome, thank you! :)

Archived