RoKa's Independent Topic. Gargano uploaded!

RoKaDitz

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Rok, how's Ohno/Hero going?

Hey Rok, how's Ohno/Hero going?

Good, i *censored*ed up the body tough, i changed the size to the DLC Mankind one, thankfully i had sort of back-up (I had an earlier Hero on another slot before i made the tweaks).

First and obviously foremost, awesome, awesome work to both of you on the Devitt.... great work there. Secondly, I'd also like to agree with an earlier request for the Young Bucks. There are 2 sets on CC right now, and both (no offense) are junk IMO. Would love to see what you two could do with them.

Completely disagree withe your assessment of the Young Bucks,considering one of the sets that's up(cuey's)I believe,is a conversion of a highly rated set from wwe13,and is far from TRASH..

Yes these guys do great work,but no need to falsely knock someone else's.trash is trash,and those bucks are far from it..

Completely disagree withe your assessment of the Young Bucks,considering one of the sets that's up(cuey's)I believe,is a conversion of a highly rated set from wwe13,and is far from TRASH..

Yes these guys do great work,but no need to falsely knock someone else's.trash is trash,and those bucks are far from it..

If Cuey has a set of Young Bucks up then I apologize, I know his would be great work. I must not have seen that set, as the two sets I did see were NOT by Cuey and were, in fact, trash. Please, if you or someone else could direct me towards these, I would appreciate it. Again, I apologize for calling them trash, I just didn't see a set by Cuey. I know they would be great.

If Cuey has a set of Young Bucks up then I apologize, I know his would be great work. I must not have seen that set, as the two sets I did see were NOT by Cuey and were, in fact, trash. Please, if you or someone else could direct me towards these, I would appreciate it. Again, I apologize for calling them trash, I just didn't see a set by Cuey. I know they would be great.

strangely you can only find them by typing in "PWG" as a TAG (or that's actually the easiest TAG).. They should be the First set of Bucks that pop up..

when I type "Lord_Cuey" in the search oddly nothing comes up.. I don't understand that..

Please upload these with defaults,this glitch is getting beyond annoying.

The glitch seems to be completely random. When I try to access the DLC version of Styles, I just get a default CAW, yet the DLC version of Karl Anderson works absolutely fine. Also, I've come across a few with the glitch that were uploaded without any DLC content. The good thing is that any new ones being added now seem to be fine, so it seems to have been a temporary thing, although it's a shame they can't fix the ones that had the glitch with they were originally uploaded.

I really don't have no problem making the Young Bucks but cuey's are really good.

BTW,I uploaded a non-DLC version of Devitt if anyone needs it.

Yeah, I think his are really good. I've just never seen Young Bucks captured facially really well.

Please upload these with defaults,this glitch is getting beyond annoying.

The glitch seems to be completely random. When I try to access the DLC version of Styles, I just get a default CAW, yet the DLC version of Karl Anderson works absolutely fine. Also, I've come across a few with the glitch that were uploaded without any DLC content. The good thing is that any new ones being added now seem to be fine, so it seems to have been a temporary thing, although it's a shame they can't fix the ones that had the glitch with they were originally uploaded.

The problem with his AJ his the person he took the moveset from dark..joker or whatever,his AJ was glitched also.so u get the chain effect.the glitch that u see on ones that don't have dlc,actually did have dlc,taker and warrior stuff don't show up has dlc,or at least didn't .there are still plenty of defaults showing up,so there appears to be no fix from there end.

^^If i'm honest, don't know who he is. Haven't heard anything of him neither. lol :P

I should have uploaded things yesterday but i couldn't get the textures in my game so i'll try today...

Anyways, just an update:

2lse6fc.jpg

Hope that gives everyone a reason to dance away, haha.

Paint tools by Dr. Lecter and Cuey82. :)

Nah, still got a lot of attires work to do on both.

I started uploading logos, i will upload crowd signs for Devitt and Anderson, right now 2 Devitt crowd signs are uploaded.

Tag for the logos is ROK

All the logos are now uploaded.

Archived