Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RoKaDitz

RoKa's Independent Topic. Gargano uploaded!

Great work on AJ,already downloaded him.

BTW.Devitt's Carnage paint is almost finished except for the leg paint since I don't have refs for that.So if anyone can help with those refs,I'd be grateful.

can't wait to see what attires you're working on for the AJ Classic slot (that's the AJ I'm waiting on).. Great Work on everything else so far though, appreciate it...

^^Sure

Anyone has a good ref/knows what Karl Anderson's facepaint was at WK8?

AJ is great, thanks for uploading. I hope you guys can collab on The Young Bucks in the future.

Damn, can't download Aj Styles because it reuires season pass. Any workaround to this? Possible to upload an alternate without DLC moves?

Yeah, it is an entrance motion and crowd sign. Will see if i can upload a non DLC version tonight or tomorrow. :)

Damn, can't download Aj Styles because it reuires season pass. Any workaround to this? Possible to upload an alternate without DLC moves?

Yeah, it is an entrance motion and crowd sign. Will see if i can upload a non DLC version tonight or tomorrow. :)

That would be great! :cool:

Good shit man. Will download this AJ. Who's next on the menu?

Hehe, probably the ones i should have uploaded since like 2 weeks ago will be uploaded tomorrow. :P

Good shit man. Will download this AJ. Who's next on the menu?

Hehe, probably the ones i should have uploaded since like 2 weeks ago will be uploaded tomorrow. :P

I don't wanna wait that long, if they're who I think they are!

When I try to preview AJ Styles, it just appears as a default CAW model (not AJ) with no attires, no move-set and no attributes. I have the Season Pass, so it's not an issue with that. It's also happening randomly with some other CAWs that were uploaded today, but most of them are still fine. Very strange.

EDIT: I also just tried downloading it, and it also just appears as a default CAW model when I go to view it on the Edit Superstar page as well. I've now deleted it and I guess I'll just be sticking with Joshy Boy's CAW after all.

alot of caws are default for me as well, AJ Styles shows up default too. the problem is the moveset ,if the caws are uploaded with default moves then they work fine. tested this earlier with Jimmy-Shakes Kassius Ohno caw ,i asked him to upload with default moves/entrance so he did and it worked fine.

i think its something to do with dlc moves or maybe just a random bug. but so far re uploads with default moves/entrance work fine. well for me at least. i have all dlc but this glitch still happens unless the moves are default.

It's default for me too and I have all the DLC. I hope this glitch gets sorted out.

Same here minus the Undertaker biker version and the Warrior, which showed up for DL with the latest pack.

Do you have those too?