RoKa's Independent Topic. Gargano uploaded!

RoKaDitz

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Gargano should be uploaded really soon, to finish the ALL HEART attire I just need to import the kickpads, I haven't made the You're dead attire but I have the trunks texture, once I make the kickpad logos It shouldn't be to hard. Attack! Attire is just missing the glove logos and the I just need to make the Gotcha! trunks.

In the meanwhile, I might actually upload some 2 who have really easy attires to make.

Uploaded an AJ without DLC moves and entrance motions, hopefully it works.

Thanks! :D

These both have super easy attires so, they should be uploaded tomorrow at the latest.

Adam Cole:

OANstPh.jpg

iJCWCnJ.jpg

Karl Anderson:

4fFYyMG.jpg

6Qt1gYE.jpg

And a little preview of the entrance attire...

d2zdIDI.jpg

Credit to Godflow for the initial face morph.

I've made various attempts at both before, but in my opinion these are the best.

Edit: Just corrected Cole's eye color.

DOC will be made.

Welp I had some complications so I couldn't finish them, and I'm not quite sure when they are going up as I'm having some problems with Cole's Mount Rushmore attire tassels.

Just Cole and Anderson. Problem is I didn't count with Karl debuting like 3 new attires and I want to make the tassels more accurate on Cole using the British Bulldog boots but I can't place the logos right. :(

Sorted the issue with Cole, will be up today.

Adam Cole uploaded, account is Beowulfric. From now on all my indy caws will be uploaded on that account.

Archived