RoKa's Independent Topic. Gargano uploaded!

RoKaDitz

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah it looks like he stuck his head in a chimney.. Besides that pic was after the match so his face paint was smeared .. I would just use Facepaint 80 and change the coloring a little..

idk if this is any better..

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/420625221805027328/rwmWE43B.jpeg

Damn, can't download Aj Styles because it reuires season pass. Any workaround to this? Possible to upload an alternate without DLC moves?

Yeah, it is an entrance motion and crowd sign. Will see if i can upload a non DLC version tonight or tomorrow. :)

Damn, can't download Aj Styles because it reuires season pass. Any workaround to this? Possible to upload an alternate without DLC moves?

Yeah, it is an entrance motion and crowd sign. Will see if i can upload a non DLC version tonight or tomorrow. :)

That would be great! :cool:

Good shit man. Will download this AJ. Who's next on the menu?

Hehe, probably the ones i should have uploaded since like 2 weeks ago will be uploaded tomorrow. :P

I don't wanna wait that long, if they're who I think they are!

When I try to preview AJ Styles, it just appears as a default CAW model (not AJ) with no attires, no move-set and no attributes. I have the Season Pass, so it's not an issue with that. It's also happening randomly with some other CAWs that were uploaded today, but most of them are still fine. Very strange.

EDIT: I also just tried downloading it, and it also just appears as a default CAW model when I go to view it on the Edit Superstar page as well. I've now deleted it and I guess I'll just be sticking with Joshy Boy's CAW after all.

alot of caws are default for me as well, AJ Styles shows up default too. the problem is the moveset ,if the caws are uploaded with default moves then they work fine. tested this earlier with Jimmy-Shakes Kassius Ohno caw ,i asked him to upload with default moves/entrance so he did and it worked fine.

i think its something to do with dlc moves or maybe just a random bug. but so far re uploads with default moves/entrance work fine. well for me at least. i have all dlc but this glitch still happens unless the moves are default.

Archived