RoKa's Independent Topic. Gargano uploaded!

RoKaDitz

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet Adam Cole. Any chance of doing alumni like Tyler Black, Bryan Danielson and CM Punk?

Tyler Black-Was going to convert my Seth but it has a PT glitch & i don't have the tattoo anymore, unless someone is able to make it i don't see it happening. :P Danielson-For sure and the same for Punk.

I just checked in CC. All the paint tools for Rollins are still under your alt. name, including the tattoo. Please make it happen.

Just an update, posting with my my brother's ipod. i'm not back yet but since i have internet here i tought i'd be nice to upload something so i just uploaded a ROH Kenta because the attires were easy (alternare hairs) Noah slot is maybe coming soon.

Can't take pics so i'd appreciate if someone took some for me and posted them here. :)

Thanks Jeb! :)

@Cuey, i'll be back tomorrow so Silas & Bennett will be uploaded in a few days. About Taven i'm not too sure, i need to ask SMK for his textures, when i get them it shouldn't take much i guess.

Can you do Mike Bennett?

Since this is ROH, wondering if you plan on making an Elgin and Bennett?

Actually... ;)

2jfbr6u.jpg

It was originally based on Shattered's, then i tweaked various things.

Maria:

2dqv877.jpg

Wish i could do more, eyebrows texture was taken from Bernie Lomax Died's Trish Stratus face texture. lol

OMG both of them look sooo damn amazing :D

You say you have some NJPW guys in the work. Any chance of this version of Devitt?

I don't really want to hijack RoKaDitz's topic but I kinda plan on remaking mine with that attire and some tweaks.Unless RoKaDitz plans on making him which would save me some trouble.

So,what's happening with Hero? I really want him in my game so I'm just waiting on yours.

And how about making AJ Styles? Especially now that he returned to ROH so it's be a good time to make him.

Great stuff here,BTW.

You say you have some NJPW guys in the work. Any chance of this version of Devitt?

Already got a Devitt in the works, never told this but this project was originally going to be a Bullet Club/NJPW project, don't know how it turned into this tough. lol

Just to proof i'm not lying:

1212w7t.jpg

^^Devitt is based on Oldsie's and i used Godflow's body morph, i think i'll start a new Karl tough, i currently hate that one.

I don't really want to hijack RoKaDitz's topic but I kinda plan on remaking mine with that attire and some tweaks.Unless RoKaDitz plans on making him which would save me some trouble.

So,what's happening with Hero? I really want him in my game so I'm just waiting on yours.

And how about making AJ Styles? Especially now that he returned to ROH so it's be a good time to make him.

Great stuff here,BTW.

Wasn't really planning to, doubt i can do it also. Maybe we could collab. :P

Now that he had his return match vs. Steen i can complete it.

Woah, he returned? didn't knew, yesterday i tweaked my current AJ into an old school one so that means a classic ROH AJ is coming. :D

Thanks a lot. :)

Also, i'm BACK!!!

Great stuff here,BTW.

Awesome. I have your Devitt currently, just tweaked the face morph a bit.

If you guys want to collab, that's cool too.

Is it even possible to actually get that spray effect that it has? Would be cool as hell to see the attempts of it though.

P.S- Welcome back, Rok.

I don't really want to hijack RoKaDitz's topic but I kinda plan on remaking mine with that attire and some tweaks.Unless RoKaDitz plans on making him which would save me some trouble

Wasn't really planning to, doubt i can do it also. Maybe we could collab. :P

YES PLEASE :D

I'm fine with collabing. :D Maybe we could make more after Devitt?

Is it even possible to actually get that spray effect that it has? Would be cool as hell to see the attempts of it though.

I tried ;)

VIZEBKc.jpg
9Kl8uj4.jpg

That was just a test to see if it looks good so I didn't make all the PT's yet.Gonna look better on Roka's caw though.

I'm fine with collabing. :D Maybe we could make more after Devitt?

I tried ;)

VIZEBKc.jpg

9Kl8uj4.jpg

That was just a test to see if it looks good so I didn't make all the PT's yet.Gonna look better on Roka's caw though.

Sounds awesome. :)

Great work too, wish i had better PT skills.

Archived