RoKa's Independent Topic. Gargano uploaded!

RoKaDitz

Downloaded the 3 and have to say they beat my Cole, Ciampa & Strong uploads hands down, superb work, especially the face on Ciampa, love the details of the right knee pad etc being pulled down, superb!

I pm'ed you about O'Reilly, really looking forward to that, hasn't been a good one of him on PS3 side since 2011

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has something to do with if the movelist has DLC Ultimate warrior or DLC ABA Undertaker moves as it doesn't necessarily put the "!" Next to them on CC as it would if it contained moves from the actually DLC pack. thus allowing you to preview it

Some people had the same issue with my Roderick Strong and I believe Roka used the same movelist, must be same with Ciampa.

Work around for me as the uploaded, which I guess if Roka was kind enough to do it for you, it's to give the caw a default movelist (I just copied someone in game like Lita's) and upload it with that, only thing is you'll need to make the movelist when you download but that's not a biggie

Funny thing is I can see cueys,strange stuff

I'm a check right now

And I have all the dlc,except for taker

I can see them now,thanks a bunch man

Good to know, for the movesets download Cuey's caws and copy the moves. :)

Not really ROH related but guess who.

2f07vk6.jpg

The opposite of a Husbandbeater.

You got the Young KO Kid as your pic and sig...you should know he once was known as the wifebeater.

I knew about it for a while, funny enough, I was watching the Kevin Steen show and Drake Younger brought it up.

Archived