RoKa's Independent Topic. Gargano uploaded!

RoKaDitz

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Non DLC Hero uploaded, if you have the DLC do these changes to the moveset:

Stun grapple: put bionic elbow stamp instead of corkscrew neckbreaker.

Running attacks: put front kick instead of big boot 3

Finishers: put KO instead of bull hammer.

Brian Myers preview:

6RvKmyG.jpg

zm9jANX.jpg

NiAkkto.jpg

bvx2dB2.jpg

9QwDb5E.jpg

KKhuvVd.jpg

I'm missing the Prince Of Queens logo, I could use some help with that one. I don't think I'll be able to make it in paint tool but I'll give it a shot.

I'm really happy with how the face turned out, specially because of how shitty my first attempt was:

vZrfGtU.jpg

Your welcome :)......

6rNfCIV.png

its quite rough, but guess it'll be okay, I made it in Photoshop quickly in in 10 minutes using the references "DeathToAllMarks" posted in my Indy topic (by the way "DeathToAllMarks" thanks for all the comments this year, you've always been very respectful in my topics and supported my work which I appreciate.)

I look forward to seeing F.I.S.T (with my little assistance :)) and Myers uploaded

Your welcome :)......

6rNfCIV.png

its quite rough, but guess it'll be okay, I made it in Photoshop quickly in in 10 minutes using the references "DeathToAllMarks" posted in my Indy topic (by the way "DeathToAllMarks" thanks for all the comments this year, you've always been very respectful in my topics and supported my work which I appreciate.)

I look forward to seeing F.I.S.T (with my little assistance :)) and Myers uploaded

Woah, thanks! :)

RoKa, I've been watching your threads for some months now, and I can honestly say it's inspiring to see how you have adapted and grown in the CAW making community, and how much you've progressed as a creator. I honestly don't think you've ever uploaded anything less than 100% quality, and your desire to make what you've already done even better than it was is simply mesmerizing. Thank you, RoKa. You don't get it enough. (Also, Brian Myers looks great.)

RoKa, I've been watching your threads for some months now, and I can honestly say it's inspiring to see how you have adapted and grown in the CAW making community, and how much you've progressed as a creator. I honestly don't think you've ever uploaded anything less than 100% quality, and your desire to make what you've already done even better than it was is simply mesmerizing. Thank you, RoKa. You don't get it enough. (Also, Brian Myers looks great.)

Thanks a lot! :)

You gonna be adding any Hawkins attires.? Oh and roka will you be getting '15 on ps4..? I don't know if you've said yet, I'm just trying to get an idea on which systems my favourite creators are getting it on

Well I believe he has only worn 2 attires since being released and they are his last 2 WWE attires but I might add 2 long hair ones. Yup, PS4 for me. :)

any updates on the karl anderson rok?

Soon hopefully, main thing to do at the moment is the camo pattern on the entrance jacket.

I've started 4 things in the last 3 days, non indy related. Watched some WWE DVD's from past PPV's and felt nostalgic. lol

Preview hopefully tomorrow.

Awesome, ps4 it is for me then.. This is probably the other attire you're talking about..?

http://the7line.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/CurtHawkins_The7Line.jpg

I was thinking these other 2 would be cool though just to mix it up.. He also wore one like the last one but red instead of pink... Anyway just some ideas for long hair attires...

http://www.wwesuperstarwallpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Reks-Hawkins-def.-Bateman-Percy-Watson-14-6-12-500x281.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2012/06/RAW_993_Photo_076.jpg

You gonna be adding any Hawkins attires.? Oh and roka will you be getting '15 on ps4..? I don't know if you've said yet, I'm just trying to get an idea on which systems my favourite creators are getting it on

Well I believe he has only worn 2 attires since being released and they are his last 2 WWE attires but I might add 2 long hair ones. Yup, PS4 for me. :)

any updates on the karl anderson rok?

Soon hopefully, main thing to do at the moment is the camo pattern on the entrance jacket.

I've started 4 things in the last 3 days, non indy related. Watched some WWE DVD's from past PPV's and felt nostalgic. lol

Preview hopefully tomorrow.

All good bro, i know the feeling! I've been trying to catch up on some ROH episodes and what not lol

I Appreciate your work man.

Archived