Tyrant185's Marc Mero & Sable *UPLOADED TO LIVE* 30/12/2013

Tyrant185

Been working on these since yesterday along-side Ken Shamrock. I think these may turn out better than the ones I made in 2011. I'm gonna make 2 slots for Mero hopefully to cover Wild Man and Marvelous Marc, and I'm gonna try to add Jacqueline to this thread so he has a manager for each slot.

NOTE: Sable's eyebrows aren't really that jagged by the way, it's the sharpness on my cap card, but Mero's just don't quit lol.

Feedback welcome :cool:

Search Tags: Tyrant185, caws.ws

Update 25/12/2013

All attires for Marvelous Marc and Sable are now added to the thread. I'll get through the move-sets and entrances over the next day or 2 and upload these to live when I can.

Merry Christmas :cool:

Marc Mero & Sable

ihxe.jpg

'Marvelous' Marc Mero

z41n.jpg

9ohv.jpg

fywd.jpg

fqwc.jpg

Sable

kg92.jpg

4is5.jpg

cjk5.jpg

glq1.jpg

Digging mero not so much sable but I know thats due to the limitations in female caw mode. Any chance someone can upload a texture for sables face for you?

Yea to me divas have always been pretty straight forward in this game and have always taken me a lot less time to create. I do like that their skin options are less grainy than the male ones though. Wouldn't mind if anybody could upload any, I'd certainly be all for using textures again bud :cool:

1st attire for Mero added. More coming soon.

Final update for today. Feedback appreciated as always

Any plans on a Shawn Michaels project this year?

Would really love to see a Rockers HBK.

Indeed there are. I'm gonna be doing a collab for the Rockers this year with Dre41, but I will be doing 1 or 2 solo slots for HBK as well.

Indeed there are. I'm gonna be doing a collab for the Rockers this year with Dre41, but I will be doing 1 or 2 solo slots for HBK as well.

As we have a majority of HBK attires this year that can easily be done in Threads will we just end up getting a Rockers slot & a early HBK 1992 - 1994 version as in before he wore the hearts on the tights?

Awesome! Seems like her Fully Loaded 1998 attire would need the blur glitch applied though, so I understand it's absence :lol:

Lol it did cross my mind after watching it recently but yea there's no way I could do it I'm afraid.

As we have a majority of HBK attires this year that can easily be done in Threads will we just end up getting a Rockers slot & a early HBK 1992 - 1994 version as in before he wore the hearts on the tights?

Will cross that bridge when it comes ;)

Archived