Tyrant185's Ken Shamrock *UPLOADED TO LIVE* 04/01/2014

Tyrant185

This is now uploaded to xbox live. I may upload his TNA attire in the near future. Be sure to rate and enjoy :)

Feedback welcome.

Search Tags: Tyrant185, caws.ws

Ken Shamrock

sfmf.jpg

7mev.jpg

o11v.jpg

x1d5.jpg

ko8r.jpg

Hey nice start man, Here what you could maybe do..

Jaw- Bring the out line in just a tad maybe like 4 or 5 notches they just look like they are bit too far out,

eyes- They seem too be a little bit too wide so decrease the width a little bit, Also his eyes are kinda in a weird angle so work with that too a bit...

Hope that helps.

Cheers for the suggestions :cool:

Yea I'm still messing around with the eyes, I think I've got them looking a bit better but still not perfect yet. Was also one step ahead of you with the jawline, it's a bit off. It's funny converting things over from the previous game never seems to be 100% the same, there's always something that makes them end up looking like Sloth from Goonies lol but those same required tweaks are what end up making it better than the original.

Anyway I'll post an update later on

Awesome! I'd say tan/tone him more & perhaps use symbols "(" & ")" for laughter lines.

This video will help. Remember to slim the calfs & ankles correctly. It seems tricky to get the shoulders to stick out like that :unsure:

With this years WM theme, I vote for these...WM14 (red), WM15 (blue), RRumble '98 (black), SSlam '99 (green), *WM13 (ref) cinematic/bonus.

Good shout, Pacman.

I'll see what I can do with the skin tone and mess around with the laughter lines. The "(" symbols normally do work better than normal designs as they're the right shape. I've noticed though sometimes it depends on the head template you use in order to shape them properly as they can get quite distorted.

I'll also look into what I can do with the shoulders / traps, and chest area when I've finished work on the face :cool:

Enjoying updates. Be sure to defo add cleft chin (marks & scars) then tone well & add transparency.

Now you've reached the tricky stage. Not sure what else to suggest. Maybe add more head height (to give it that oval direction effect) & slim neck width down very slightly??

If you're looking for accurate attire refs & logos, I've access to loads :)

Thanks again, bud.

I think the head height is already at +5 so I don't wanna elongate it too much, done that before with my HBK and it ended up looking weird in matches lol. I am however thinking of darkening the eyebrows a bit, and as for the attires I think I may do 4 WWF attires and put his TNA attire in another slot or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived