nCo2k14 w/Dre41: WCW Crow/Wolfpac Sting by Dre41/WolfgangJT/Tekken/snyperstyle (now on Live!!!)

WolfgangJT

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me I think the problem is the goatee just looks like dark facepaint instead of hair. Could you lighten up the shading a bit to get some texture to it to distinguish it a bit more from the paint?

Can, but it'd have to be more brown to get that effect....lightening it as a black as it really was only makes it look grey-ish...don't need him looking like an old man. ><

EDIT: Think I found a decent color change...will have an update soon to see if it works better.

I like this Sting a lot. I haven't made any CAWs in a few years(just getting back into the game) bur, does the face paint have to be the same for every slot? I noticed on the Halloween Havoc attire, the inner lines coming down from the eyes are the wrong shape. Also, the claws on the front of the attire should be much closer together. Lastly, do you have any room for a design to blend the mustache into the goatee so it doesn't stick out? Other than that, perfect ....

Once again, feel free to ignore my criticism because these are so good.

I think it looks like hair just fine, plus it matches how dark the facial hair color was in real life during that time, you don't wanna brighten it too much and have it not look like how it's supposed to...Just the look itself is weird all together.

I like this Sting a lot. I haven't made any CAWs in a few years(just getting back into the game) bur, does the face paint have to be the same for every slot? I noticed on the Halloween Havoc attire, the inner lines coming down from the eyes are the wrong shape. Also, the claws on the front of the attire should be much closer together. Lastly, do you have any room for a design to blend the mustache into the goatee so it doesn't stick out? Other than that, perfect ....

Once again, feel free to ignore my criticism because these are so good.

Just a reply here...got the face paint corrected now...gonna have new pics soon, along with a hair change to have the hair more wisped back like his was at that time. As far as the claws, can't really do much about that as it'd require me to make the upper scorpions unique away from each other (*which I can't afford to do because of the PT limit)...very minor issue overall, tbh.

12/27 update: updated shots of Crow attire 2 and Wolfpac attire 1 with shorter scorpion tails (forgot to update last time), updated Halloween Havoc 98 Wolfpac attire and face w/ new hair and fixed face paint, and preview of attire 4 of Crow slot

gc1y.png

Attire 4 preview (face paint still to be completed):

7ioa.png

Wolfpac slot:

4403.png

Halloween Havoc 1998 updates.

o4kk.png

j64c.png

Will you be uploading these before you do tna slot? I hope so. I would like tna as well. I always liked the one he wore at bound for glory 06 I think it was. Ill try to find a pic. But the pants were black with red knee pads and no shirt. It was an odd jacket like silver and black. One of the first times I remember him changing his look after he was scorpion sting in tna for a while.

Archived